Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys... I don't think she did the nappy up she just placed it in her pants like a sanitary towel. I mean i was listening whilst I was working but I'm pretty sure she didn't say that she did it up like a nappy on a baby.
Not really the point ....

Vogue is giving me a lot of laugh out loud moments on the pod lately! More so than Joanne of late
---

Reactions: 6
Is it my imagination or did Vogue say she was planning on seeing The Foo Fighters at Glasto?
Yet their appearance was a surprise for everyone else?

Reactions: 1
I love they are in the crowd though and not loitering at side of stage like other celebs like Holly Willoughby and Laura Whitmore

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love they are in the crowd though and not loitering at side of stage like other celebs like Holly Willoughby and Laura Whitmore
Yeah, obviously she is glamping ( I would too if I had the money) but she seems to be enjoying the proper festival experience too

Reactions: 3
Hilarious Joanne making out its a chore to watch the new SATC yet she's really excited about it during the ads on the pod 😂😂😂

She's not wrong though, I'm also hate watching it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hilarious Joanne making out its a chore to watch the new SATC yet she's really excited about it during the ads on the pod 😂😂😂

She's not wrong though, I'm also hate watching it 😂
I thought that myself!! Bit foolish considering Now TV sponsor the pod ?

Reactions: 1
So sick of the sex talk. I remember back in earth pod days them both saying how when someone is always talking about it, it’s so they’re not getting it.
Vogue is at pains to say how much spencer wants sex. It’s not the impressive thing she thinks it is. It makes him sound like a giddy schoolboy and her sound like she’s lying.
Joanne then with the whole “I need to be in a relationship to have sex” like she’s trying to rewrite history to make herself better marriage material!

Reactions: 17
So sick of the sex talk. I remember back in earth pod days them both saying how when someone is always talking about it, it’s so they’re not getting it.
Vogue is at pains to say how much spencer wants sex. It’s not the impressive thing she thinks it is. It makes him sound like a giddy schoolboy and her sound like she’s lying.
Joanne then with the whole “I need to be in a relationship to have sex” like she’s trying to rewrite history to make herself better marriage material!
So true re Vogue and its like Joanne is greenwashing herself. It can't be more than 2 years ago when she was riding 25 year olds in Clapham.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always found Joanne relatable because she was single and dating, and yes I'm happy she has found someone but this new thing about her only enjoying sex in a relationship...give me a break 🙄 she did the rounds when she was single which led to a very successful Prosecco tour!!
---
So true re Vogue and its like Joanne is greenwashing herself. It can't be more than 2 years ago when she was riding 25 year olds in Clapham.
And wasn't there another guy after him and before Alan, and she spoke about a couple of one night stands, yet a couple of pods ago they both said their number was like 6 or 7.
That's absolutely fine if it is, but Joanne's numbers don't add up to me 😂

Side note: I still love her ❤

Reactions: 8
It’s hypocrisy. Oh numbers don’t matter but mine is low. Say nothing rather than this crap. It’s really turned me off the pod lately. And I loved it! I was such a fan of them both but trying to change who they are fly’s in the face of everything they said before.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.