Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she could be learning maybe.. As she couldn't drive for processo as she had geriod.

Alan was driving her car too but I think she could be learning
But you aren't allowed to drive without a fully licensed driver on a provisional license.
My son has just completed his 12 lessons and one of us have to be with him when he drives until he passes his test

Thought the very same myself !!! Last they talked about it she was only on a provisional. Seems a bit suss to me now, I imagine her passing her test would be something she would put on insta.
Exactly what I was thinking. She’d definitely have put it on insta or mentioned it on the pod. When would she have had the time to do it?

Also, does she know Greystones is in Wicklow? Seems to tag it as Dublin a lot on her story or am I wrong & she’s living inDublin?

Reactions: 2
I wonder what kind of Brand or Merch Joanne is bringing out, the bags look cool, hopefully she doesn't overprice them!

Reactions: 1
I assumed that, until she mentioned she had left before her. She’s definitely alone in the car
Yeah and look my point isn't judgement towards whether she's driving with a full licence or not.
I just think its a bit foolish for her to be talking about driving from Cork to Enniskerry on her own with an alleged provisional

Reactions: 1
Just listened to this week pod ,
Was the talking about the rumours , her way of addressing the Spencer rumour ?

Reactions: 7
Just listened to this week pod ,
Was the talking about the rumours , her way of addressing the Spencer rumour ?
I thought this too, especially when she went lengths to say if someone has not addressed something then you should know it’s not true…. I think she should have addressed it directly

Reactions: 11
Didn't they used to talk about how she couldn't drive in England but could in Ireland? I'm sure I remember in the early days something along them lines.

Had anyone tried her Bare range? It looks amazing when she puts it on, even on him and she had all the extras now but taking the leap and fear of a potential disaster has always led me to stick to what I know 😰

Reactions: 6
Had anyone tried her Bare range? It looks amazing when she puts it on, even on him and she had all the extras now but taking the leap and fear of a potential disaster has always led me to stick to what I know 😰
I’m absolutely useless with fake tan and bought it with a discount code to give it a whirl. Have to say, I didn’t end up streaky at all. Nice colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love it, it suits my skin I got the lotion and the spray for the face.. I would recommend getting it with dunnes vouchers of you live in Ireland or else buy it on their website and use the code ghosted

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.