Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Phillip thing shocked me too, I was so tempted to message but had to remind myself we all have our opinions and are entitled to do so. But if you read here Joanne, please read Phillips wiki on here - full of plenty of receipts too.

Reactions: 7
I disagree. Did you honestly know what a thruple was? It’s just a made up word for their new world we live in. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Who knows what went on with this Philip thing. Somethings not right but I’m not sure it’s grooming either to be honest 🤷🏼‍♀️ the press as usual are jumping on board and making sure we think the worst. She is silly to back anyone online like that but then again I kind of admire it. We all have opinions some of us are braver than others when expressing them. I have much more time for people who do even if I don’t agree than the people who sit of the fence.
Absolutely everyone is entitled to an opinion - it’s why we are all here and a healthy debate is a fine thing indeed! I just think very few celebs - any with any real relevance or credibility - have publicly supported Phil and the water is very muddy there so was an interesting choice for Joanne imo.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely everyone is entitled to an opinion - it’s why we are all here and a healthy debate is a fine thing indeed! I just think very few celebs - any with any real relevance or credibility - have publicly supported Phil and the water is very muddy there so was an interesting choice for Joanne imo.
Is she supporting him or is she potentially agreeing with someone who thinks it’s all been blown out of proportion? Or perhaps she’s just offering an alternative opinion in the liberal echo chamber? Or just tit stirring…

Reactions: 4
Oh no! Joanne is promoting Trua hair. I cannot STAND that aggressive, repulsive, vulgar twit Claire Balding. Ah Joanne!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I couldn’t stop laughing at Joe every two seconds saying “allegedly” on this weeks bonus ep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't know there was a new thread 😭 and I've missed a bit of a tattle tiff...gutted 😂

What's this new label that Joanne is launching, was she being serious?

Also side note, has anyone tried the Pixi eye patches?

Reactions: 1
I didn't know there was a new thread 😭 and I've missed a bit of a tattle tiff...gutted 😂

What's this new label that Joanne is launching, was she being serious?

Also side note, has anyone tried the Pixi eye patches?
I’ve tried the Pixi eye patches, thought they were ok but definitely wouldn’t bother buying them again

I’ve tried the Pixi eye patches, thought they were ok but definitely wouldn’t bother buying them again
Is there anything else that actually works that anyone can recommend??
My eyes let me down big time 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
That’s a ridiculous statement. She’s actually always with her kids. Way more than most of the instagram mams anyway. You can give out about a lot but not that to be fair.

Reactions: 41
I think she has a great balance with her kids tbh, they spend a lot of time with her but she’s quite honest about the help they have as well. I do think she is a bit wishy washy on congratulating Spencer’s achievements though which are superhuman really (although sounds like hell) and she’s like ‘ah well done you, clever boy’ 🤣 like when she asked ‘did ya find him, ah your mom will be so disappointed’ 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She spends loads of time with her kids that was a silly thing to say!
I'm also curious why "did you find him" is insensitive that's exactly what I would ask! I'm sure they many conversations off camera too.
Talk about nit picking!

Reactions: 7
She spends loads of time with her kids that was a silly thing to say!
I'm also curious why "did you find him" is insensitive that's exactly what I would ask! I'm sure they many conversations off camera too.
Talk about nit picking!
It was just the big honky manner in which she asked as if he’d wandered off after the pub. I would have asked “how did it go?” as I’d be aware that chances actually finding him were pretty slim. Never mind crying and saying your mam will be so upset!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was just listening back on an episode and it got me thinking. Has Joanne passed her driving test? It seems she’s gone from not driving to bring out on her own. Is this why she’s taking mad routes? Because she can’t take motorways?

I’ll never get over that “did ya foind him”. So insensitive and daft
It sounded like she was talking about a jacket lost on a night out. Maybe it was badly edited but she seemed so disengaged. I know she had a newborn at the time but still.

Was just listening back on an episode and it got me thinking. Has Joanne passed her driving test? It seems she’s gone from not driving to bring out on her own. Is this why she’s taking mad routes? Because she can’t take motorways?
Thought the very same myself !!! Last they talked about it she was only on a provisional. Seems a bit suss to me now, I imagine her passing her test would be something she would put on insta.

I'd say she could be learning maybe.. As she couldn't drive for processo as she had geriod.

Alan was driving her car too but I think she could be learning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.