Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The nappy thing is weird 😅 like not even funny just strange. Why would she do that, let alone admit it. Like surely it would be all bulging?! Has to be made up

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm totally derailing, but have any of you been able to watch the new ep of Just Like That on Now TV?

There was such a funny moment on the pod a couple of weeks ago. I was listening again today.

They are talking about when Spen does the ultra and not to piss in the river because fish will swim up his willy blah blah... and the banjo and then Vouge bursts out with cotton eyed Joe. I loled 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look we've all been caught in a pinch and had to stuff a load of tissue in or whatever..... but to say she walked around Newcastle all day in a nappy ??! I hope she was joking 😬😅

I've also so many questions... is her cycle irregular? She seems to get caught out often. And her period seems to just be like BANG !!!! mine .. you know its coming... 🤔
The period police have arrived

it was Joanne laughing so hard while telling the pwingies story that made me laugh so much , not the story itself lol

Reactions: 16
I’m still not over the nappy thing. Do ye think it was a prank? Like why would any adult reach for a babies nappy over a pad? In a time of extreme desperation fine, but she went back for more! Surely it would be all puffy and baggy on her? And how would it even fit her? I’m so confused and grossed out by the whole thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m still not over the nappy thing. Do ye think it was a prank? Like why would any adult reach for a babies nappy over a pad? In a time of extreme desperation fine, but she went back for more! Surely it would be all puffy and baggy on her? And how would it even fit her? I’m so confused and grossed out by the whole thing!
I don't have any kids so can't experiment but I have changed a few nappies in my lifetime, am I stupid to wonder how they fitted her?

I don't think it happened, comedians over exaggerate situations to get the laughs. I say she was looking at the nappy and thought, oh that would be good content!

Also Alan looks ridiculously clean and well put together, and yes I know he's onto a good thing with Joanne, but would the likes of nappy talk and her all round messiness not give him the ick
---
I don't have any kids so can't experiment but I have changed a few nappies in my lifetime, am I stupid to wonder how they fitted her?

I don't think it happened, comedians over exaggerate situations to get the laughs. I say she was looking at the nappy and thought, oh that would be good content!

Also Alan looks ridiculously clean and well put together, and yes I know he's onto a good thing with Joanne, but would the likes of nappy talk and her all round messiness not give him the ick

@ahtisyourself sorry, I just seen you mentioned the fit too.

Reactions: 3
Yeah there is no way you would get a pampers to fit around you and securely close it! Never mind go off on your day feeling comfortable in it. It has to be bullshit!

Reactions: 3
The period police have arrived
Oh give it a rest. The story was gross. I won't be convinced otherwise.

She was in the hotel. Got her period. Alluded to the fact that it leaked through onto the chair. Went to the toilet, put a nappy on and walked around Newcastle for the day ??!

If that happened to me ( and we've all probably been caught in a pinch) I would clean myself up as best I could in the loo. Put the nappy on if I had to. Then I would go to the nearest shop and buy pads, tampons whatever and go back to the room immediately to clean myself up. Not walk around Newcastle for the day in a child's nappy.

Reactions: 9
Not having a go but I hate this expectation on women that we can’t be messy or disgusting (given how much the human body fucks us over) lest we be unattractive to men! So if she gives Alan the ick that’s his problem imo! I’m not a fan of the whole ‘ick’ thing in general though to be honest!

I do agree with you though that she probably saw the nappy and made it up, how the duck would it fit like 🤣 unless she was really drunk, I do sometimes get mad ideas if I’ve been on the gin.

Reactions: 16
Guys... I don't think she did the nappy up she just placed it in her pants like a sanitary towel. I mean i was listening whilst I was working but I'm pretty sure she didn't say that she did it up like a nappy on a baby.

Reactions: 4
Guys... I don't think she did the nappy up she just placed it in her pants like a sanitary towel. I mean i was listening whilst I was working but I'm pretty sure she didn't say that she did it up like a nappy on a baby.
How would you even do that? It would still be bulky and bulging and uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.