Vogue Williams and Joanne McNally #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to wear a tan luxe and switched to bare by vogue. It really is as good as it looks and smells lovely too. I have pale skin and as long as I moisturise well it never streaks and even looks good on my feet and ankles (if I should say so myself!) 😂😂

Had anyone tried her Bare range? It looks amazing when she puts it on, even on him and she had all the extras now but taking the leap and fear of a potential disaster has always led me to stick to what I know 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'd definitely recommend the Bare range. Streak free and no horrible smell .
I have sensitive skin and was never previously able to use any type of face tan, but her one is brilliant and doesn't irritate me.

• Heart
I got a spray tan recently for my wedding and the person doing the fake tan was saying its a pity she doesn't have a professional range as she loves her stuff.

• Heart
Another big fan of Bare by Vogue here! Easy application, decent smell as tan goes and the colour is fab. Seems to be more of a red undertone to it than green which suits us of the ham skinned Irish complexion 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think Joanne and Spencer should do a pod. I only listen to mtgm because off Joanne and I DID only listen to spencer and vogue because off spencer but I've had to stop because I just can't deal with her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think Joanne and Spencer should do a pod. I only listen to mtgm because off Joanne and I DID only listen to spencer and vogue because off spencer but I've had to stop because I just can't deal with her 🤦🏼‍♀️
💯 agree. Slightly off topic, but what's with that breathy whispery laugh she does when she's with the kids. Maybe I'm the only one who's noticed it but It's really creepy imo 😳

Reactions: 3
Just listened to the pod on gossip…. So obvious it’s about Spencer and the gossip about him at Jamie’s wedding. Why didn’t they just address it!? Because she didn’t want it all over the press I imagine but it couldn’t have been more obvious.

Reactions: 14
Just quickly back to Bare chat... Lotion or foam? I had the lotion... gorgeous first couple of applications but felt it changed after only been opened a couple of weeks. Was I unlucky or does it 'go off' easily. Is foam better?

Reactions: 2
Just quickly back to Bare chat... Lotion or foam? I had the lotion... gorgeous first couple of applications but felt it changed after only been opened a couple of weeks. Was I unlucky or does it 'go off' easily. Is foam better?
I don't tan regularly so I have my bottles for ages. I got the last one (lotion) before Christmas and it's still great.
Do you store in a dark place ?

Foam
For me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.