Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxwarren

VIP Member
I think she definitely goes away a lot and there is full-time help behind the scenes but she doesn’t try and lean into the relatable mum-fluencer mould that a lot of them do (eg Millie Mac). And she’s not packing them off to boarding school.
Not yet she’s not, but how are the kids going to
School if she has no home in England right now?

Reactions: 1

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
What’s with people taking things so personally on Tattle 🙄
I didn’t even reply to you. It was a general FYI to all the people discussing Joanne. Christ.
My apologies 😂😂 Your comment with caps lock 20 minutes after mine made me think you WERE talking to me!!

Anyway many thanks for pointing me in the direction of a thread for both of them - never thought there’d be a demand for 2 threads on Vogue

sn00ps

A masculine hug? From vogue? 😂 ah now, I’d say masculine would still be more cuddly than her hard look😝

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Rich people never pay for anything. She goes to St Barths for free and spends Christmas and new year in the castle in Scotland. It’s probably the most expensive time to stay there.
Fairly sure she said they pay half price for St Barths 🤷

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Here you go
'Speaking on her joint podcast with her husband, Spencer & Vogue, she explained: "I'm raging because I can't actually go to the wedding, and it's not my fault. My manager messed up my schedule and I actually have a show on the day of Jamie's wedding.'
No mention in this article about Vogue 'randomly' not attending the wedding.

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
The white bra is kinda disguising it because it’s blending into the white background, but this is not a concave chest. The picture you posted is of her in the wrong bra size and it is not showing her actual size accurately. The bra isn’t even sitting on her boobs.
I didn’t post this one as it is an unfair comparison as she’s wearing a padded bra. The bra she is wearing in the picture I posted is doing nothing for her, so it gives a better view. But sure look, boo vogue. Why does it even bother you that much 🤣