Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxwarren

VIP Member
He is gross. What I wouldn’t give for even one night away alone.
---
Not with Spencer I hasn’t to add😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Anyone who has started a business knows it is a huge risk & can take up to 5 years to become profitable.
he will have investors & doesn’t he have a diamond company?
Not anymore it seems...

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
Vogue is far worse than Joanne… the d coke ad was horrendous but at least she pulled it down. She’s an absolute desperado for money

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I thought it was mean letting the dog go around bursting the kids balloons. It was content for the gram, who cares about the child crying and the loud popping.
Really mean, not to mention dangerous??! What if the dog choked on a piece of balloon ?

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
Can anyone tell me why.. with all her money she doesn’t do something about that flipping growth on her face? And why oh why does she show the manky fingers with the tatty rings on.. 🤢
Looked the thread up as I just saw one of her recent stories where that growth is shown off... I don't think she cares what people say about her, so if she removed it, it wouldn't matter much what the likes of some people online are saying. She said she uses Profhilo treatment, and is considering botox. Don't think that removing a mole that size is such a big deal, it's about aesthetics and whatnot.. I'll see myself out

AlriReggie

I last listened to their podcast about 6/8 months ago and they were talking about not liking going to weddings! She said something to Imo about not going to hers. Imo laughed and said it was ok!
Presume she probably had to invite them but actually doesn’t really want them there!
Vogue was the same with Joes wedding! Kept saying she was glad to miss it!

Rowan

Chatty Member
Not all Irish people who live away miss Ireland....it's allowed you know!!
Jaysus!!!

Potatopatato

My apologies 😂😂 Your comment with caps lock 20 minutes after mine made me think you WERE talking to me!!

Anyway many thanks for pointing me in the direction of a thread for both of them - never thought there’d be a demand for 2 threads on Vogue
The vogue and Joanne thread is rave thread I think

• Sad

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Because maybe she doesn't have a problem with the "growth on her face" as you call it?
Honestly, woman can't win.
They get talked about for having stuff done. They get talked about for not having stuff done.
Fair comment! I hardly think anyone is gonna talk about her for removing a growth on her face though..