Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemissbun

Chatty Member
Is anyone else growing really tired of the Spencer & Vogue podcast? I used to love it but now it is painful to listen to. The constant berating of Spencer by Vogue is just ridiculous at this stage.

Week in week out - it is just her putting him down, sneering at his running, calling him sweaty, saying he's self absorbed, etc etc
She doesn't even respect him enough to let him finish a sentence!

This is not couples banter anymore - there is a nasty element to it.
Agree with this.

Reactions: 1

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
What was the issue with the Diet Coke ad? I missed it
She got called out in the hundreds in the comments because coca cola support isreal and she is therfore supporting genocide is the gyst of it! She deleted the ad notnlong after posting

Twintwin

Chatty Member
She doesn't look her age. I always think she looks like she's in her mid to late 40s . Same goes for joanne, I suppose that's the side effects of injections.
It definitely is. Almost always makes you look older and overdone.

There are a few actresses that kept looking amazing up to 50 like jen Anderson and demi Moore but I reckon they weren’t getting injections but had face lifts. They are not looking as good anymore it catches up to everyone eventually.

Gemx

To be fair she’s used them in the past! I’ve seen Rochelle Humes and a few more use them too! Think they both organise and help you decide what to keep based on their style advice etc? So I’d imagine in that industry when you’re being sent lots of clothes and all that they’re worth the money?
I just watched the Rochelle one they organised her kitchen cupboards too

foxwarren

VIP Member
Amber steps in when she’s there. Nannys holidays are their own business but if I had one Id never let her leave!

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
I was surprised to hear on one of the pods that she was told she has "the skin of a 30 year old". Considering the amount of money she pours into her skin, I'd be expecting to hear no less than the skin of a 9 month old.
But she is only 38! 😀 way to make her feel good about herself 😀

ihatehinchandmarkle

Catching up on the pod, were they really sat in economy? I don’t believe it one bit 🤣 maybe it was premium economy but still I can’t believe that if it was

Lovenews

Chatty Member
Spencer makes me want to stop listening more than Vogue tbh. When he says how absolutely loaded they both are it’s so crass. Talking about his trust fund etc etc
No way. What does he say about a trust fund? Makes sense why she is still with him cos she wouldnt get it in the divorce if she wanted his money.

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
I listen when I've run out of all other pods 😂 some of the guests are good. Not the same PT as Vogue, this guy is called Sean/Shaun.

officially2020

Chatty Member
Alzo wouldn't be her half brother in that scenario. I think he is from her mum and stepdad, rather than the stepdads first marriage.
yes! Of course! Technically her stepdads 1st (& only) marriage to Vogues mum, cause they are still married. Was getting confused with all the half siblings, took me ages to realise when she was talking about Alzo, there wasn’t a 5th! 😂🙈