Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

okdo2022

VIP Member
So they have bought a new house in Ireland but haven’t sold the house in London. She failed to mention it is on the market though!!

Reactions: 2

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
Just listened to their pod there (Spen & Vogue) and my god, I thought it was another best bits or something.. almost every story was a repeat.

Thump

VIP Member
I didn’t post this one as it is an unfair comparison as she’s wearing a padded bra. The bra she is wearing in the picture I posted is doing nothing for her, so it gives a better view. But sure look, boo vogue. Why does it even bother you that much 🤣
It actually doesn’t bother me, i rarely post in this thread or anything about Vogue. Feel free to check. I just don’t think you are right. I could ask you the same question 🤷‍♀️ Also, the picture you posted is of a padded bra. I don’t believe the white bra is padded, it looks like just material covering half the cup.

Purpilt91

VIP Member
She 100% said she doesn't eat there on the pod recently. Or maybe it was her and Spencer's pod, but she definitely said it. I don't follow her on SM.
Yes it was on her and Spencer’s podcast, it was only recently, she said she couldn’t remember the last time she had eaten there

Reactions: 1

danrad

Anyone know if Amber is still single? A few friends knew her years ago and found her a great laugh

garfield123

I’d say they paid full price for their stay. The Four Seasons would go out of business if they gave freebies to everyone who tagged them. It wasn't a pr weekend with loads of instahuns, they were just gloating by tagging them.
The majority of comp’d press trips (in exchange for coverage) aren’t group trips.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Him and his extended family have always acted as if she's beneath him.
She never let's him speak without cutting in and knocking him down a bit.
Maybe it's some weird form of therapy for themselves.
When have his extended family done this?

sweetfigs

It’s the wedding of her producer for the Spencer and Vogue Podcast today in Sicily (Imo). I thought her and Spencer we going? Judging by her stories she’s still in Ireland.

foxwarren

VIP Member
I think she definitely goes away a lot and there is full-time help behind the scenes but she doesn’t try and lean into the relatable mum-fluencer mould that a lot of them do (eg Millie Mac). And she’s not packing them off to boarding school.
Not yet she’s not, but how are the kids going to
School if she has no home in England right now?