Vogue Williams #5 She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate pic, it’s her hair that short that does nothing for her. Image of her mum with it but in the sense that she looks like her sister,
Not her daughter

Reactions: 2
She has zero body fat
The face is aged and gaunt then- you have to pump it in then it seems! 💉

Is that just not what her face looks like now with no filter ? She’s gone seriously overboard.

Reactions: 3
And the headline!! She 100% believes this. You can tell from things she says on the pods.

Reactions: 4
I’d say it’s more a ‘her house’ than a ‘holiday house’. Her house in ireland to cling on to the fact that she’s Irish but bought into and had kids in a rich British family.
I doubt Spencer is over there half the time she is.
But then there’s also the chance that she just has a gross amount of belongings.

It’s the wedding of her producer for the Spencer and Vogue Podcast today in Sicily (Imo). I thought her and Spencer we going? Judging by her stories she’s still in Ireland.

Reactions: 1
It’s the wedding of her producer for the Spencer and Vogue Podcast today in Sicily (Imo). I thought her and Spencer we going? Judging by her stories she’s still in Ireland.
That's rude of them not to go. Imo has been talking about her wedding years !

I last listened to their podcast about 6/8 months ago and they were talking about not liking going to weddings! She said something to Imo about not going to hers. Imo laughed and said it was ok!
Presume she probably had to invite them but actually doesn’t really want them there!
Vogue was the same with Joes wedding! Kept saying she was glad to miss it!

I last listened to their podcast about 6/8 months ago and they were talking about not liking going to weddings! She said something to Imo about not going to hers. Imo laughed and said it was ok!
Presume she probably had to invite them but actually doesn’t really want them there!
Vogue was the same with Joes wedding! Kept saying she was glad to miss it!
I remember these comments! Very strange behaviour from someone who’s been married twice?🤣 I’m not a huge fan of weddings but I would think it quite rude to be invited and not go just because you don’t want to?!

Reactions: 6
She definitely mentioned a number of times in more recent pods that they were going. Almost implying Imo should feel privileged that they were going to be attending

• Sick
Reactions: 5