Vogue Williams #5 She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so disappointed in her for this PR trip. They are multi millionaires and his parents are with them who are probably nearly billionaires. Don’t they own a castle in Scotland and an island in the Caribbean. Why on earth do they need a free trip to Africa. That is just absolutely the greediest thing ever. I’m disgusted with them.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
She said herself on the pod today that she only wanted to go because Joanne went on it. They’re doing the exact same that Joanne did. I bet she contacted them looking for her trip.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She said herself on the pod today that she only wanted to go because Joanne went on it. They’re doing the exact same that Joanne did. I bet she contacted them looking for her trip.
Ya when Joanne did it V said in the podcast she wanted to do it too and would be getting on to that east Africa tour company!! Blatant as can be!! Sickening when they’re well able to afford a once in a lifetime trip like that! but I’d bet my house on it that it will create enough business for that company to justify it!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe not but if they do and have planned to do a safari trip then this is a company they’ll invest in rather than going on others. It’s big money for them. It makes me sick to my stomach. I see she’s put it now as a PR trip!! 😡
Do people really have essentially €7-10,000 pp to drop on a safari because Vogue did it? I can’t imagine them bringing much business their way

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Rich people never pay for anything. She goes to St Barths for free and spends Christmas and new year in the castle in Scotland. It’s probably the most expensive time to stay there.

Reactions: 13
Rich people never pay for anything. She goes to St Barths for free and spends Christmas and new year in the castle in Scotland. It’s probably the most expensive time to stay there.
Fairly sure she said they pay half price for St Barths 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I find it very distasteful that she is dripping in gold jewellery in a third world country. My brother had traveled a ton to third world places and it just not something that you do. Not only is it drawing unnecessary attention to yourself but it’s just in poor taste.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I find it very distasteful that she is dripping in gold jewellery in a third world country. My brother had traveled a ton to third world places and it just not something that you do. Not only is it drawing unnecessary attention to yourself but it’s just in poor taste.
I find it more distasteful that she took this free trip in the first place and isn't appropriately hashtagging ANY of her stories

• Heart
Reactions: 13