Vogue Williams #5 She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does come across very badly these days. It's really mean spirited. I wonder if all her nastiness towards him is due to all the cheating allegations against him.
Resentment building up. I would t say their marriage will last.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I find the way they speak to each other quite uncomfortable. He is quite dismissive of her and talks down to her a lot!! I get the impression he thinks he’s above her and she takes it out on him during the pod recordings under the guise of “banter for the pod”
It’s toxic either way!!

Reactions: 8
Tbh I find the way they speak to each other quite uncomfortable. He is quite dismissive of her and talks down to her a lot!! I get the impression he thinks he’s above her and she takes it out on him during the pod recordings under the guise of “banter for the pod”
It’s toxic either way!!
Him and his extended family have always acted as if she's beneath him.
She never let's him speak without cutting in and knocking him down a bit.
Maybe it's some weird form of therapy for themselves.

Reactions: 2
Him and his extended family have always acted as if she's beneath him.
She never let's him speak without cutting in and knocking him down a bit.
Maybe it's some weird form of therapy for themselves.
When have his extended family done this?

Reactions: 1
Catching up on the pod, were they really sat in economy? I don’t believe it one bit 🤣 maybe it was premium economy but still I can’t believe that if it was

Can't believe people have stuck it out listening this long. I gave up a few years ago cos it was the same back then. Got no interest in listening to a married couple talk to each other like tit while rehashing the same tit features on a podcast over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Was just wondering is Vogue going to be in Africa while Spencer is doing his challenge? They keep mentioning going to Africa, get vaccines on the pod?

Can't believe people have stuck it out listening this long. I gave up a few years ago cos it was the same back then. Got no interest in listening to a married couple talk to each other like tit while rehashing the same tit features on a podcast over and over again.
You're right, I don't know why I continue to listen
The same stories over and over is so boring at this stage.

Reactions: 3
You're right, I don't know why I continue to listen
The same stories over and over is so boring at this stage.
Only reason I listen is it kills time on the way to work. Even at that I’m finding it tedious, have started listening to help I sexted my boss instead.

oh i agree. its the constanct bickering that i cant stand. They give me a headache. I do love MTGM though and i lilke Spencer on his on Pod.

Reactions: 5
Why is Joanne single again already? Wonder what happened with Alan

Dear lord, that has to have been the worst pod episode ive ever listened to. I think Spen & Vogue need to reevaluate where they’re going with their podcast. First 15 mins is just Vogue ringing her mom, and chatting unnecessary shite about the Eurovision. I nearly choked when Vogue told Spen to stop interrupting her quite literally after she has been sssssh-ing him as he spoke. I cannot stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6