Vogue Williams #5 She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad!
I find enjoying food one of life's great pleasures....enjoying, but not over-indulging...
She posted what she eats in a day a long while ago and it wasn’t much nor was it healthy, but she did say she didn’t have a great diet and didn’t really post her meals as she didn’t want people copying her for that reason

Reactions: 3
id say she is naturally slim- you can see if from her siblings too, they are all tiny and her Mother has an amazing figure. But she also works very hard at it. She runs alot and looks like she works out ever day. I think she is the type of person that never sits still so that would help. Of all the hons she really does seem to work on it and make it part of her life. I think she enjoys it too and doesnt find it hard. Fair play to her.

Reactions: 5
She was a model before her fame exploded so I've no doubt she's naturally really slim, you can see she has those genes, and then she has the kind of body that responds really well to exercise and diet. The exercise makes her even slimmer and more lean than she already is naturally.

Fair play to her, she does look amazing even if her figure is not achievable for 90% of women. I'd eat similarly to her, haphardly, not great but also not much and always rushing around. It's knocked a lot of weight off me in the last few years and made me realise how people who are naturally slim often just tend to be like this, not a huge appetite and not a "foodie" i guess. If I have a big restaurant meal I'll naturally not be that hungry for a few days after. I just don't have the inclination to exercise the way she does!

Reactions: 6
The total lack of self awareness to post those designer sunglasses “ oh I’m getting BOTH” and then immediately follow it with dying kids in Gaza is astounding.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How sad!
I find enjoying food one of life's great pleasures....enjoying, but not over-indulging...
This boggles my mind. There is nothing sad about exercising daily and minding what you eat.
The reality is you can’t be slim and pig out daily. Nor should you.
Her workouts are typical HITT mixed with resistance workouts. You only need about 30 mins a day to see results.
I really don’t understand this constant shitting on slim women’s bodies. It’s like people cannot stand mothers who prioritise their health and look after their looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I usually don't mind Vogue as I've said here before, but scabbing that safari trip when they can WELL afford it has given me the ick big time

Reactions: 17