Vogue Williams #5 She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does he look like.....not himself. I had to look twice. I thought it was two women initially 🤣

He looks the IMAGE of that guy on TikTok that does the posh girl comedy skits “oh binky oh saffy Rahhhh….”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What makes you think this?
Haven't really heard him use words , he walks on his tippy toes sometimes and the hand flapping iv also seen him rocking before. I'm just wondering nothing bad behind the question. I know we only see a small bit of kids and stuff like that can be normal so I was just wondering. What age is he?

Reactions: 3
Haven't really heard him use words , he walks on his tippy toes sometimes and the hand flapping iv also seen him rocking before. I'm just wondering nothing bad behind the question. I know we only see a small bit of kids and stuff like that can be normal so I was just wondering. What age is he?
I've just watched her story there.
He says mama and he says no. They have a lovely little moment where he is making direct eye contact with her (she is wearing sunglasses but he is still making eye contact) and he understands when she is pretending to be upset and gives her affection. He is flapping his hands because he is saying no. He has just turned 2.

To answer your question no she has never said anything about him having autism and it is very rare for a child to be diagnosed with any autism at that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just watched her story there.
He says mama and he says no. They have a lovely little moment where he is making direct eye contact with her (she is wearing sunglasses but he is still making eye contact) and he understands when she is pretending to be upset and gives her affection. He is flapping his hands because he is saying no. He has just turned 2.

To answer your question no she has never said anything about him having autism and it is very rare for a child to be diagnosed with any autism at that age.
I actually thought he was showing autistic traits before. My little one is autistic and had many same mannerisms at that age. My little one makes eye contact and loves to play pretend - lack of eye contact etc isn't always present in autism. Autism is a massive spectrum so not all characteristics are the same with kids. I just thought that Otto reminded me of my child a few times so maybe thats why it caught my attention. He's a lovely little lad, he seems very sweet

Reactions: 8
I actually thought he was showing autistic traits before. My little one is autistic and had many same mannerisms at that age. My little one makes eye contact and loves to play pretend - lack of eye contact etc isn't always present in autism. Autism is a massive spectrum so not all characteristics are the same with kids. I just thought that Otto reminded me of my child a few times so maybe thats why it caught my attention. He's a lovely little lad, he seems very sweet
Same with me I have an 8 year old autistic son and he reminded me of him when he was younger that was my main reason I asked . My son can hold eye contact and give affection. Otto is a lovely little boy and absolutely no badness behind my question I think all her children are very sweet 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was wondering not giving a full diagnosis I also said we only see a tiny amount of the kids so I was only asking a question on what I seen and the question was is he autistic the answer was no happy days question answered. Someone asked why I thought it and I gave my answer nothing wrong with that.
A person who is autistic doesn't have a label they are an autistic person.

Reactions: 13
I have an adult son who was diagnosed with very severe autism when he was 3. He is non verbal and has a moderate learning disability.
I also work in his school with many other children who have autism.

Personally it just doesn't sit right with me asking do other people's children have a disability, especially based on the odd clip seen on line.
It also could worry other parents reading here if their child is walking on their tippy toes or doesn't have many words.

That's my personal opinion obviously, but I feel no one would come ask about any other disability so flippantly, but for some reason it's become the norm to ask questions about someone's kid based on a 10 second clip.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have an adult son who was diagnosed with very severe autism when he was 3. He is non verbal and has a moderate learning disability.

Personally it just doesn't sit right with me asking do other people's children have a disability, especially based on the odd clip seen on line.
It also could worry other parents reading here if their child is walking on their tippy toes or doesn't have many words.

That's my personal opinion obviously, but I feel no one would come ask about any other disability so flippantly, but for some reason it's become the norm to ask questions about someone's kid based on a 10 second clip.
I actually think it's nice to have people ask questions and to have less of a stigma around neurodivergence in general - but i didn't ask the question, i just wanted to add my experience and that eye contact isn't always an autism trait. I personally like people to ask me questions about my child. That way people have more of an understanding and maybe someday we'll live in a world where my child isnt made fun of for stimming and having fun in their own way. Autism isn't a horrible thing or something parents should necessarily "worry" about. I'm sure any parent of a child with autism wouldn't trade them for the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Hard not to pass comments when kids are plastered all over instagram !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I actually think it's nice to have people ask questions and to have less of a stigma around neurodivergence in general - but i didn't ask the question, i just wanted to add my experience and that eye contact isn't always an autism trait. I personally like people to ask me questions about my child. That way people have more of an understanding and maybe someday we'll live in a world where my child isnt made fun of for stimming and having fun in their own way. Autism isn't a horrible thing or something parents should necessarily "worry" about. I'm sure any parent of a child with autism wouldn't trade them for the world.
Where did I say autism was a horrible thing ?

You are completely twisting what I said now.
Yes, I love people asking me about MY child. I love spreading awareness and have worked with and do work with many charities. I've featured in newspaper articles, I've done a piece for the news and am on the board of a particular charity.

My initial response was in reply to this post

"Bit random and also new on this thread but is Otto autistic?"

I don't think it's fair commenting on some random kid you don't know based off a couple of 10 second clips. That's how I feel.
I will be leaving this conversation now because what I say is getting twisted out of hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not a warning but let's ALL move on from this now - Please read our rules and why they're important
Where did I say autism was a horrible thing ?

You are completely twisting what I said now.
Yes, I love people asking me about MY child. I love spreading awareness and have worked with and do work with many charities. I've featured in newspaper articles, I've done a piece for the news and am on the board of a particular charity.

My initial response was in reply to this post

"Bit random and also new on this thread but is Otto autistic?"

I don't think it's fair commenting on some random kid you don't know based off a couple of 10 second clips. That's how I feel.
I will be leaving this conversation now because what I say is getting twisted out of hand.
Fair enough but i didn't mean for it to sound like I was twisting your words. It wasn't a personal attack, I was just giving my opinion on the situation. It's OK to both feel differently about it.
I just see it as Vogue choses to share her kids online to over a million people. It looked like her kid was stimming in a recent story, it's bound to make people curious.
---
Fair enough but i didn't mean for it to sound like I was twisting your words. It wasn't a personal attack, I was just giving my opinion on the situation. It's OK to both feel differently about it.
I just see it as Vogue choses to share her kids online to over a million people. It looked like her kid was stimming in a recent story, it's bound to make people curious.
I'll shut up now too 😅

Strange they haven’t posted any photos with Spenny’s parents who are on the trip with them. Not sure if they ever post with the dad, but they definitely post his mom.

This is the problem when you don't allow your children privacy and post them all over the Internet on public platforms , should be illegal

Reactions: 14