Vogue Williams #5 She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vogue says she likes to be invited but then to decline as she hates weddings. That’s so rude!! She likes to think she pulls all the levers in life. And she had a tv wedding so she really is crass!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I notice she always attends the weddings of her rich/well connected friends and family only…gross

Reactions: 8
I think Vogue always looks her best and takes good care of herself. She’s also stylish and tall. While I don’t look at her face and think it’s naturally beautiful, I think she’s still objectively attractive.

Reactions: 11
Does she ever call him Spencer? I get the ick when she refers to him as Spenny/Speno 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Did you see her filming the bloody baby last night when he wouldn't sleep??

Ya, that will help him.

Reactions: 7
According to the pod they missed Imo’s wedding due to unforeseen circumstances- the woman who usually looks after the kids having shoulder surgery. Surely one of their family members could have stepped in. If they really wanted to go.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
According to the pod they missed Imo’s wedding due to unforeseen circumstances- the woman who usually looks after the kids having shoulder surgery. Surely one of their family members could have stepped in. If they really wanted to go.
Ah piss off. One of them could of went.
I've a son with special needs so myself and my husband rarely get to go to events together. We just go separately. Not ideal but you do what you have to do.

Ah piss off. One of them could of went.
I've a son with special needs so myself and my husband rarely get to go to events together. We just go separately. Not ideal but you do what you have to do.
If it’s one of Spencer’s pals there’s no chance he’d be getting to go without vogue, what with the rumours he’d been playing away at a wedding not that long ago.

• Wow
  • Heart