Vogue Williams #5 She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lose weight similar to Vogue - all comes off my face & chest but my bum and legs are the problem areas.
I don’t know if she does filter herself much tho cos she often comes on with no make up, dark circles etc.
No doubt about it tho, she looks banging when she’s done up!

Reactions: 5
She doesn't look her age. I always think she looks like she's in her mid to late 40s . Same goes for joanne, I suppose that's the side effects of injections.
It definitely is. Almost always makes you look older and overdone.

There are a few actresses that kept looking amazing up to 50 like jen Anderson and demi Moore but I reckon they weren’t getting injections but had face lifts. They are not looking as good anymore it catches up to everyone eventually.

Reactions: 1
It definitely is. Almost always makes you look older and overdone.

There are a few actresses that kept looking amazing up to 50 like jen Anderson and demi Moore but I reckon they weren’t getting injections but had face lifts. They are not looking as good anymore it catches up to everyone eventually.
lol up to 50

Demi Moore currently looks like something from outer space

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not a Demi Moore fan, although I don't think she looks bad. Much better than so many with their faces filled with crap. She could use a makeover & cut her hair. It's unflattering with no style imo.

I’m not sure what everyone’s issue is tbh. It’s her face, she doesn’t try and hide that she gets tweakments. If anything, it’s refreshing that she’s honest about it..

Reactions: 14
Is anyone else growing really tired of the Spencer & Vogue podcast? I used to love it but now it is painful to listen to. The constant berating of Spencer by Vogue is just ridiculous at this stage.

Week in week out - it is just her putting him down, sneering at his running, calling him sweaty, saying he's self absorbed, etc etc
She doesn't even respect him enough to let him finish a sentence!

This is not couples banter anymore - there is a nasty element to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Not a Demi Moore fan, although I don't think she looks bad. Much better than so many with their faces filled with crap. She could use a makeover & cut her hair. It's unflattering with no style imo.

You've only got to look at Demi Moore's daughters to see what she would really look like without work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Is anyone else growing really tired of the Spencer & Vogue podcast? I used to love it but now it is painful to listen to. The constant berating of Spencer by Vogue is just ridiculous at this stage.

Week in week out - it is just her putting him down, sneering at his running, calling him sweaty, saying he's self absorbed, etc etc

Yea it’s really, really frustrating. I like Spencer on absolutely anything else (apart from MIC) he comes across as articulate, intelligent and funny. I like his no nonsense attitude but she just brings him down, I would much rather listen to what he’s got to say than her.

Reactions: 4

Vogue is actually so childish it’s not even funny, yet she thinks she’s gas. Going on about Spenny’s hairy ass, was she trying to humiliate him. Something doesn’t sit right with me about how she treats him tbh. Also thought it was v inappropriate making him show the producer his ass.

Reactions: 13
I don't think couples (in a relationship) on a podcast really work for me. He is good on his Big Fish podcast and when I've listened to him as a guest on other pods.

Reactions: 9

Agree with this.

Reactions: 1
I feel like Spencer was drawn to Vogue because she didn't lick his arse and pander to him like all the girls before her. And I know there's an element of hamming it up for entertainment value on the podcast, but it veers dangerously into put-downs and belittling and the constant interrupting of him that she does with him feels borderline toxic sometimes. Plus he's demonstratedly more intelligent and wordly than her, I find his solo podcasts and interviews a heck of a lot more interesting. The pod with him interviewing Joanne was deeply insightful.

If I got the same treatment from my own husband we'd be having major issues as a couple.

Reactions: 16
I think Spencer lets Vogue talk to him like crap as he’s done stuff in the past that she’s forgiven and now she thinks it’s her right to belittle him. It’s that joke with a jab vibe I get from her

Reactions: 15
Vogue is trying to be "gas" like Joanne, but she just can't pull it off as good, hence why Joanne's the comedian and she's not

Reactions: 10
It does come across very badly these days. It's really mean spirited. I wonder if all her nastiness towards him is due to all the cheating allegations against him.

Reactions: 8
Vogue is trying to be "gas" like Joanne, but she just can't pull it off as good, hence why Joanne's the comedian and she's not
I feel that way about the MTGM pod. Vogue tries too hard to be funny but it falls flat for me. Whereas Joanne just has to pull a one liner and I'm howling.

Reactions: 7