Vogue Williams #5 She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mother comes across as so cold. Like she flinches if the kids come near her!
I found it telling in the last Pod Vogue was talking about how cold and un-empathetic her mother is. Think she even said "Sandra only cares about Sandra"

and something else about how her mum never gave her any care or affection when they were talking about the Belle Gibbs person

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s often made little comments about her mum not being particularly kind or caring in the pod over time!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That was her Sunday…..she’s seriously filtering herself thats what the issue is. Promoting this healthy lifestyle which may make her lean but is making her not look healthy.
Well I have to respectively disagree with you.
Personally I feel that Vogue wouldn't be someone who over filters her photos. Also, she talks regularly on the pod about the dark circles under her eyes and what she does to try hide them.

Reactions: 9
You’re comparing a professional photo with a still from a selfie video?! Hardly fair.
Not to mention different lightening, angles, make up, etc.

Reactions: 8
Of all the threads on here I often think this is defo one that should be split into rant and rave. Fact is she’s getting thinner and thinner and putting more and more stuff in her face. Some people think that’s cool and some don’t. There will always be disagreement about this. Such is life 🤣

Reactions: 12
I think she's the example of that saying,
you choose your face or your ass as a woman at a certain age. Her face was so much softer and prettier years ago around the time she got with Spencer - she truly was stunning. I think the leanness has thinned out her face now and she's pumped it up with tweakments etc but it's just not the same.

And I say that as a fellow woman who has chosen her ass and suffered the consequences of losing the youthful cherubic cheeks, so no hate 😄

When people tell me they think she is good looking I'm always left utterly confused.

Reactions: 8
When people tell me they think she is good looking I'm always left utterly confused.
I think she was very beautiful before she got so scrawny and sinewy. It's a tough one though because she's also had three kids and is pushing 40, so saying somebody looked better 10 years ago feels loaded in a way I don't mean. I do honesty think she has the sort of face and figure that could have aged wonderfully without all the injectables and the 4 hours of exercise a day. That whole family does seem to be very into being as thin and muscular as possible though. Which is grand but seems a bit joyless to me.

She was stunning no doubt. She looked better with a bit of weight on her and her natural face before the injections.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't look her age. I always think she looks like she's in her mid to late 40s . Same goes for joanne, I suppose that's the side effects of injections.

Reactions: 5