Vogue Williams #5 She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos she is a pain in the hole 🤣
She was on Richard Osmonds House of games this week and just ruined it!! Almost trying to take over and present the show! So patronising to the other contestants too!!! Got the impression she was annoying them all but maybe it was just cos she was annoying me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was on Richard Osmonds House of games this week and just ruined it!! Almost trying to take over and present the show! So patronising to the other contestants too!!! Got the impression she was annoying them all but maybe it was just cos she was annoying me!!
I can imagine 🤣 I feel like this about Joanne on Taskmaster 🤣 my fella loves it and I have to leave the room now her voice goes through my brain

Reactions: 5
Ugh the big close close CLOSE up face. Why?? Why????????
The freckle has morphed in to a kind of 3rd nipple. It's huge now. May be worth getting it checked out or it may be as a result of messing with her face/lips.

Reactions: 3
The freckle has morphed in to a kind of 3rd nipple. It's huge now. May be worth getting it checked out or it may be as a result of messing with her face/lips.
The mole doesn’t even register -the GIANT EXTREME FACE CLOSE UP every insta story sends me
It’s unnecessary

Reactions: 2
The mole doesn’t even register -the GIANT EXTREME FACE CLOSE UP every insta story sends me
It’s unnecessary
But... the mole takes over the extreme close ups! All I can think is that it wasn't always protruding as much as it does now.

Reactions: 2
I think vogue is gorgeous but she is absolutely stunning in that pic. Think she looked way better as less lean ( I say that because she was still ridiculously skinny)

Reactions: 11
I don’t get it? Bra size?! lol what nooooo
On the pod a few weeks ago she was saying she did an ad for Marks and Spencer. They measured her and she was a 30D. Joanne was saying no way are you a 30D ... she was saying she was... it was discussed at length here.
So she's obvs put it in her bio thinking she gas and hilarious all the rest .... but like. No Vogue. Please no 😅

Reactions: 9
I would believe the bra size. There’s an Instagram account called The Irish Bra Lady and she has a calculator where you put in 6 measurements to calculate your bra size. I’d usually wear a 34A and it’s measured me as a 30C. My boobs are still tiny!

Reactions: 6