Vogue Williams #5 She’s allowed to have a career and a life and a family, it’s not 1950.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And…. Considering his brother died in a challenge like this and the agony it put his family through previously. Selfish swine.

---
Maybe vogue got him to do it as penance for his apparent dalliance at Jamie’s wedding….. ❄ .
Imagine if he doesn't finish. She’s never let him live it down on the pod.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely can’t stomach the V & S podcast anymore. S making out as if he can just call up Prince William and ask for a knighthood. Anyone else you’d take it as a joke, but not him. God the arrogance, I can’t cope.

Reactions: 6
Definitely can’t stomach the V & S podcast anymore. S making out as if he can just call up Prince William and ask for a knighthood. Anyone else you’d take it as a joke, but not him. God the arrogance, I can’t cope.
The talk of 'royal connections' had me cringing.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
James Matthews is a very successful hedge fund investor. Probably got a billion in assets if not cold, hard cash. For one thing, he's MD of Glen Afric Estate in Scotland which must be worth a few bob. I don't think Pippa married him for his looks or sparkling wit tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every single time she does a story it seems to start with an extreme close up of her face
It’s really turning me off watching any of her stories
Jump scare

Reactions: 6
She always looks so smarmy.
I have huge dislike for this woman and I really really want to champion her because she's Irish. But just can't take to her.

The play 2:22 ghost story is coming to Dublin. Colin O Donoghue is in it, I Loveeeeee him.... but she's also in it and it's so off putting

Reactions: 14