Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatpat

I really like her and think so what, if she wants to change her house and can afford it, why not ? She’s one of the less cringey instagrammers and let’s face it, if we had an account like hers, we’d all be taking the freebies too - can’t knock the woman for that. I don’t think accusing her hubby of cheating and divulging how she hasn’t spoken to her family is really fair .......

• Haha
Reactions: 10

BCF

Well well well, she's finally got the freebie she wanted from Helen at decorating centre online. U were right! No shame at all!
Well, Helen from The Decorating Centre Online fell for it hook, line and sinker. I don't know about anyone else, but when instagrammers get freebies, it puts me right off using the company. Why should I give them my hard earned money when they can afford to give things away for free.

Reactions: 10

Star15sh

VIP Member
More of the same clothes ordered, she's absolutely desperate for a collab with H&M, reckon she's single handedly keeping them in business the amount of orders she places
How many white shirts, oversized hoodies and puffa jackets does this woman need and they are all the same. HM do klarna payments so think she buys it all on pay later gets the swipe up revenue and sends it all back

• Haha
Reactions: 9

JDC

Has anyone seen she's now painting her daughters hallway with Dulux, which is going on patchy after only 1 coat, does any think she's after a freebie from Helen @ The Decorating Centre online!
Well well well, she's finally got the freebie she wanted from Helen at decorating centre online. U were right! No shame at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
See when I read this and people said she was on the beg I thought ‘nah surely not’ because clearly I’m naive like that....

That’s annoyed me so much today to read that on her stories. I follow DCO as well and Helen seems nice, has she been mugged off or totally aware of the free advert it gives her? They have upscaled employees since the pandemic so they clearly aren’t short of people buying paint and decorating supplies.
Aileen also knows they can ship out paint next day delivery.

Tbh I don’t think Aileen did DCO any favours with her bedroom upcycle in the new year, there was something she didn’t like about the paint. Was it the shade? So she mixed it with something else to change it slightly. Did I make that up? I wouldn’t have been sending her anything after that

It puts me right off ordering from DCO though (not that I’m decorating anything because my house is perfectly fine and I don’t feel the need to update every 5 minutes 🙄), sick of influencers getting free stuff while the rest of us mugs pay full price

MMMMM99

She truly is the Scottish Beckyhomesweethome. Constantly desperate for something to paint black, with paint begged from Decorating Centre Online, or stick ply or MDF to! Permanently shopping buying numerous versions of the same item, and desperate to show online how happily married she is after the talk of the husband's supposed infidelities. Boring her followers to tears with every last detail about her Xmas decor from the start of November onwards too. The similarities are incredible, Beggy has a selection of fathers, so perhaps these two are actually half sisters? The blatant begging for freebies is embarrassing, but these two will do anything to fill their homes for free. What are the chances of the new bed and carpets being paid for?

• Haha

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
I've put off commenting on this one for a while, but seeing her stories of her shopping in asda touching everything has pushed me over the edge. If the woman isn't in b&q then she's always in some other shop, not sure if it was yesterday or Tuesday but she was in aldi taking pictures on the middle aisle and then she has the audacity to moan about footballers and Prince Charles 🙈 if the future king wants to travel to see his 99 year old father fucking let him get on with it but don't moan about and then go skipping off to shops every day

Mutley98

VIP Member
Her stories are jumbled but from what I can gather she isn’t happy with the hotel. I get we all travel on a budget but a 19 year old sharing your room.? She is moaning he was on a camp bed so they moved rooms at extra cost when half the hotel is empty. Don’t get what is wrong with that, she skimped on the room booking but then wanted a different one for free. Entitled little madam.! They are running a business same as her and her husband run one, you can’t just give stuff away for free

Reactions: 7

SamB1991

Oh no 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d definitely be regretting that decision! It reminds me of a fireplace/ wall feature my mum had in the 80s 🤢

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Tell me your a Karen without telling me your a Karen (no offence to any one named Karen who isn't a massive moaning dick)
All she does is moan because she is an entitled dick!!!!! Moan about spending £2.49 for a McDonald coffee but spend hundreds after hundreds on unnecessary fast fashion clothes and home wear just to show off on Instagram

D2theyawn

I used to like Aileen right at the beginning, I’ve said it before. Her stories don’t often appear on my page but I watch them sometimes. But omg.... the way she speaks. It’s like she has a full stop, two finger spaces and two returns between each bloody word. She definitely didn’t speak like this before so I don’t know why all of a sudden she does?? It’s more infuriating than her walking around her house looking for things to stick strips of wood onto for the gram 🙄🙄

• Haha

BCF

Just seen her story that she's managed to buy some trainers for £75. She then goes onto say about her daughter needing an operation for her condition, which mustn't be very nice for her and mentioned it costing £5k to have it done privately. She said both families are going to help (who has a spare £5k knocking around - her words). Well I reckon she would, if she stopped spending on all the tatt and clothes she buys monthly. I do wonder if she's going to set up a Go Fund Me account for some sucker to feel sorry for her. Then she says her daughter wants to start a family, if she's relying on her family to pay for an operation, then how on earth is she going to afford a baby!!

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Anyone else familiar with the home account Visitnumber7? It’s a woman called Aileen from Glasgow.
In her credit, she does post some clever ideas and makes some really nice items for her home.
But, like a lot of these instagrammers her attitude for most of lockdown has been so self entitled that I’ve completely gone off her.

I don’t think I’ve seen a day go by where she isn’t complaining about the estimated delivery time for yet another item for her home, a certain shop being closed, or posting photos from places like Sainsbury, Tesco and Asda of homeware items that she thinks are ‘fab’, then people rushing out to copy her.
A friend of mine is a manager at Sainsbury and she said that last week the Braehead store was full of people looking for some random Bamboo serving spoons etc because she had posted that they were in the sale.
This week it’s people rushing out to B&Q to get scaffold boards to copy the shelves she had someone in to put up for her.

• Haha
  • Angry

Hazzamiss

I really lover her house style, but omg she has a shopping addiction... and the way she talks full.stop.after.every.word just grates on me now , what the hell can she do to the house next 🤷‍♀️

Mutley98

VIP Member
Absolutely enraged.! Now she has been ‘kindly my gifted a new mattress after moaning (begging) non stop about beds
This women is fast becoming my most disliked instagrammer 😡 beg beg beg, the list is endless of the free stuff she gets.!

• Angry

LadyB65

Chatty Member
She’s been out spending again today again, buying what looks like exact copies of clothes she already owns. Surely if you can afford to go out buying all of this on a weekly basis then you can afford to pay for your daughters surgery if it’s that important? I’m sure all the shite she has bought over the past few months could have at least gone towards it? I definitely think she was testing the waters for setting up a go fund me by even mentioning it.

Mutley98

VIP Member
New mattress now from John Lewis and she’s tagged them moaning that it’s now gone down in the sale and she paid full price, heavens forbid she paid for something and worst still full price.! Thought she swore by the emma
Mattress’s that she got freebies of