Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else familiar with the home account Visitnumber7? It’s a woman called Aileen from Glasgow.
In her credit, she does post some clever ideas and makes some really nice items for her home.
But, like a lot of these instagrammers her attitude for most of lockdown has been so self entitled that I’ve completely gone off her.

I don’t think I’ve seen a day go by where she isn’t complaining about the estimated delivery time for yet another item for her home, a certain shop being closed, or posting photos from places like Sainsbury, Tesco and Asda of homeware items that she thinks are ‘fab’, then people rushing out to copy her.
A friend of mine is a manager at Sainsbury and she said that last week the Braehead store was full of people looking for some random Bamboo serving spoons etc because she had posted that they were in the sale.
This week it’s people rushing out to B&Q to get scaffold boards to copy the shelves she had someone in to put up for her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I follow her and love her little diy bits she does. I haven’t seen her pop up on my story’s or feed for a wee while now you mention it so can’t comment on the moaning part since lockdown.

Reactions: 3
I follow her and love her little diy bits she does. I haven’t seen her pop up on my story’s or feed for a wee while now you mention it so can’t comment on the moaning part since lockdown.
Her DIY bits are fab, she’s got a real creative eye. It’s just sad to see the moaning about things, one in particular was about some completely unnecessary bamboo she had ordered for her back garden back near the beginning of lockdown. Then more recently blatantly having workmen in her home to carry out very much non essential work - ie putting up shelves because she fancies a change.

Reactions: 1
I love her and she is creative. A nice house, love her clothing sytle and suits what she wears for her age unlike beggy

• Heart
I like her. She has some fabulous creative ideas and is very down to earth. I have messaged her before and she has always been really helpful. I hope she stays this way and doesn’t go down the same beggy path as Moanio or Becky 😣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg yes, completely entitled since lockdown started. What does she do
For
Work?

Reactions: 2
Not sure what she does. I know her husband has the blind company so assume she is involved somehow. Admin maybe

I used to follow her but unfollowed as it was the same stories week in week out. Her home is beautiful and she is creative. Someone I work with knows her and said that life behind closed doors isn't rosy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooh, I was wondering If there was a thread on her.

I used to really like her but the whole lockdown spend spend spend has really annoyed me big time.

Not everyone has an endless pot of money to revamp a whole room just because they don't like 1 cupboard or something ! She's starting to really annoy me 🤬

Love her cat though ❤

Reactions: 4
I used to follow her but unfollowed as it was the same stories week in week out. Her home is beautiful and she is creative. Someone I work with knows her and said that life behind closed doors isn't rosy
Spill the beans 😂

The amount of shopping she's done recently ! Dress after dress after dress. Revamped her Conservatory + ended up having all new everything in there ! Has Spendt so much money during lockdown 🤷

I'm really going off her, we are all right on money well I am since this whole thing been going on and she off spending at any given opportunity

I used to really like her as she has some brill ideas but she now seems like she’s always on the beg, last night wishing for curtains and every tagging in the home furnishing business

I used to really like her as she has some brill ideas but she now seems like she’s always on the beg, last night wishing for curtains and every tagging in the home furnishing business
And the amount of money she's still spending. She sits on her own in her Conservatory like her mate Beggy (thread on here) does. Never really does anything with her husband 🤷

And the amount of money she's still spending. She sits on her own in her Conservatory like her mate Beggy (thread on here) does. Never really does anything with her husband 🤷
Never see her do anything with family and friends but maybe she just doesn’t post it on social media. I followed her again but have pretty quickly gotten to the point where I can’t be bothered with her stories or posts again. By all means decorate your home if you have the money to do it but its the wastefulness and almost ‘disposable’ attitude she has towards home furnishings. I do not know how someone can be bothered to walk around shops every day looking for new things for their already complete home!

Did anyone see her stories today? Her husband gave her money in a card for her birthday. Is it just me or is that a weird thing to give your partner?

This woman is turning into just another begging account, I used to like her creativity she has some lovely home hacks but Iv noticed more and more that she’s on the beg! Constantly tagging company’s in pointless stories, after a freebie the cherry on top of the cake today is begging for a balsam hill Christmas tree 🤬 those trees are unbelievably expensive most people will just be thankful to be putting up there tree (the one they’ve had years!) and be surrounded by family (if that’s aloud to happen at all) 🙅🏼‍♀️

Never see her do anything with family and friends but maybe she just doesn’t post it on social media. I followed her again but have pretty quickly gotten to the point where I can’t be bothered with her stories or posts again. By all means decorate your home if you have the money to do it but its the wastefulness and almost ‘disposable’ attitude she has towards home furnishings. I do not know how someone can be bothered to walk around shops every day looking for new things for their already complete home!
some1 I work with knows her & shes fell out with half her family so probs why u dont see her doing anything with her friends and family think herhouse is her life tbh! & as for the ‘Disposable’ cash she wishes its all for show... i couldnt b bothered with the dailyshop trips either for pointless items only for IG LIKES

some1 I work with knows her & shes fell out with half her family so probs why u dont see her doing anything with her friends and family think herhouse is her life tbh! & as for the ‘Disposable’ cash she wishes its all for show... i couldnt b bothered with the dailyshop trips either for pointless items only for IG LIKES
Ahh, that explains it then. Sad though as she does seem quite *alone* .
I thought one of her "Insta mates" who she follows (+ also has a thread on here) was bad for spending/wasting money but seems like we're on a par here. Doesn't seem to be happy unless she's changing something 🤷

I used to really like Aileen, but the spending over the last few months has been ridiculous. What started out as a small tart up of the conservatory turned into a full blown makeover. The kitchen, the bathroom, lounge and now she's on about a bedroom. Went from 'no money the business has no income' to spend spend spend! She must be very very bored to have to shop every single day. Is she in competition with her saddo mate Beggy? Who's taking bets on Christmas trees in October?

• Haha