Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me your a Karen without telling me your a Karen (no offence to any one named Karen who isn't a massive moaning dick)
All she does is moan because she is an entitled dick!!!!! Moan about spending Ā£2.49 for a McDonald coffee but spend hundreds after hundreds on unnecessary fast fashion clothes and home wear just to show off on Instagram

Reactions: 7
Jeez this lady has a problem. Painting that blasted wall again.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m losing count of the number of dresses/bags and shoes sheā€™s bought recently. Fast fashion advocate, so wasteful.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m losing count of the number of dresses/bags and shoes sheā€™s bought recently. Fast fashion advocate, so wasteful.
They are all the same style too, all oversized which makes her look bigger than she is

Reactions: 1
An ad for a Ā£1600 sofa this morning!!!! She is so bleeping tone deaf itā€™s unreal

Unfollowing her now. Canā€™t be doing with seeing tit like this anymore from people on Insta.
The smoke and mirrors of it all. Only last week she was totally complaining about the paint in her kitchen now thereā€™s no freebies from DSO whereas before they were the best thing since sliced bread.
Nah Iā€™ve had enough now

Attachments

Reactions: 1
An ad for a Ā£1600 sofa this morning!!!! She is so bleeping tone deaf itā€™s unreal

Unfollowing her now. Canā€™t be doing with seeing tit like this anymore from people on Insta.
The smoke and mirrors of it all. Only last week she was totally complaining about the paint in her kitchen now thereā€™s no freebies from DSO whereas before they were the best thing since sliced bread.

Out of interest, why has she put a fabric sofa, outside, in Scotland?
Is she going to have it packed up/covered pretty much every day?
It will be soaked through and stinking/covered in mould in no time.
I dunno why these insta fannies think things like this is a flex. Iā€™d rather ā€œspendā€ my money on things that will last and be used.
All I can think of looking at that is the absolute faffing about required to keep it nice!

Reactions: 3
So the gifted lazy spa she had under the pergola has disappeared to make way for an em em gifted sofa
Canā€™t stand this women, if she not buying baggy clothes that make her look ridiculous, sheā€™s having botox or pushing her glasses going em em em

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Out of interest, why has she put a fabric sofa, outside, in Scotland?
Is she going to have it packed up/covered pretty much every day?
It will be soaked through and stinking/covered in mould in no time.
I dunno why these insta fannies think things like this is a flex. Iā€™d rather ā€œspendā€ my money on things that will last and be used.
All I can think of looking at that is the absolute faffing about required to keep it nice!
Itā€™s outdoor garden furniture but as a fellow Scot, I donā€™t understand why sheā€™s put such a huge outdoor sofa in her garden either? Sheā€™s clearly got nowhere to store the cushions when the weather turns either so youā€™re right it will be minging in no time.

Sheer bleeping greed of the Insta huns as per usual.

I canā€™t be doing with her anymore. Sheā€™ll be hauling out the Christmas tree soon too

It looks ridiculous sticking out of the pergola like that as well šŸ˜‚

Anyone know how to make blinds? Seems to be a very lucrative business. I could work 1 day a week faffing around in my garage

• Haha
Came here to say the exact same thing about her teeth and gifted.!
her reels make me cringe so bad with that stupid face she pulls like sheā€™s a supermodel. Embarrassed for her
Sheā€™s got a face youā€™d love to slapā€¦that whole ā€œlook at meā€

• Haha