Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
For someone who bangs on about how great DCO is she never puts her hand in her own pocket to actually buy from them. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 7

Mutley98

VIP Member
Just wondering if her son has actually picked anything himself for that flat. The way she said that she’s buying more pillows ‘as she likes plump pillows’ it’s not her bed or her flat.! There is no way on earth a young lad would have that throw over the end of the bed

• Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
Scabby bitch just go and buy it helen at decorating centre has been mugged off yet again! I could understand a freebie once but everytime she paints she's begging for more. I would never buy off them now maybe they should offer paint to the needy and not the beggy instahuns!

Mutley98

VIP Member
OMG her Hoover is now faulty and there is soooo many dots of her moaning about her shark hoover, tagged them etc beg beg beg.! How long until a new gifted hoover arrives for her, literally can’t stand this female. It was the washing machine last week 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I just have one thing to say u guys

EHHHHHHM :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Whoever said that this hun is the Scottish version of tattle legend Becky home sweet home was spot on. I just counted NINE different past or future shopping sprees mentioned on the past day’s stories alone, including swipe ups. This unfortunate woman is in the grip of a shopping for tat addiction, even if her tat is slightly more aspirational and better put together than Becky’s…
I think it was me (no ma quote) she has absolutely 🅾 personality or charisma and its spend spend spend I dont know how big Steven Shah puts up with her so aye and so forth

• Haha

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Am starting to think she has some issues. It’s not normal be constantly obsessed with things like sofas. If it’s not a hundred stories about a sofa it’s a hundred about a bed or a rug or what colour to paint a f*cking piece of wood. Dunno about any of you’s but I’m too busy living my life to care about making constant changes to my house.
I’m surprised she gets anything sent for free I looked her up on social blade and her engagement rate is 2%!
She’s definitely got too much time on her hands to spend so long obsessing. Probably because the shops are shut and she can’t buy yet another jacket 🙄

• Haha
I thought she was quite patronising about her son’s new flat. “So it is a wee two bedroom flat” then moaning about the condition of some things. What an absolute moaner.

There are plenty of legitimate and good causes for Go Fund me collections but asking people to fund something you could put your hand in your own pocket for is not on. I hope she’s true to her word and doesn’t go down that route. Pure beggy anyway though.

GossBoss

VIP Member
I normally do loads sale shopping but I really cba this year. I have enough stuff already & trying to streamline everything so not buying anything unless I really need it now She's insane, just how many shaket/borges/quilted jacket things does she bloody need? Aside of her daughter I've never seen her out/meeting with any girlfriends 🤷

GossBoss

VIP Member
She's commented this morning that she's had some unfollows .... thinking it was only for the Xmas decor .... maybe it was more likely because she's totally unrelatable buying 3 or 4 coats just after Xmas when she's already got about 50 🤷‍♀️

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
She is complaining that she spent an hour and half on the phone to Argos and Shark. Lucky her. Most people with a job and kids don’t have a spare hour and a half in the middle of the day to spend trying to get a free hoover.

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
I really lover her house style, but omg she has a shopping addiction... and the way she talks full.stop.after.every.word just grates on me now , what the hell can she do to the house next 🤷‍♀️
I bet she's forever walking around with a piece of mdf wondering where it can go this time, it's got to be exhausting being a instahun and trying to keep up and out do each other

• Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
Had to laugh when she said people on her tik tok vid for her tree were brutal. These instahuns love an ass licker. The other beggy twat (you know who I mean) must have thought the same she hasnt been on tik tok since they slagged her off 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

MurielFinster

She was out today trying to get MORE CHRISTMAS lights. I over heard her asking and had a wee chuckle to myself, the shelves were just about bare. Maybe since there was none left that money can be the start of Nicole's surgery fund.

And she is quick enough to slate the NHS, but did her daughter not work in the hairdressers that had a party after hours during lockdown that got broke up by the police. When she was still working in the hospital? But that's none of our business.

I just have one thing to say u guys

EHHHHHHM :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Whoever said that this hun is the Scottish version of tattle legend Becky home sweet home was spot on. I just counted NINE different past or future shopping sprees mentioned on the past day’s stories alone, including swipe ups. This unfortunate woman is in the grip of a shopping for tat addiction, even if her tat is slightly more aspirational and better put together than Becky’s…

• Haha

TightShip

Idiot daughter on her insta stories looking for advice on fake vaccine passports cause she wants to travel. Moron.

• Wow
  • Angry

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Can't believe she travelled all the way to Bolton just for some content, and also getting wooden toothbrushes just for show. Stop the world I want to get off