Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannae watch her atm with shoving her glasses and saying eeehhhmmm I lost count and run out of fingers and toes eeehhm 👓

• Haha
Reactions: 2
See on her preloved site she's trying to sell what looks like her sons sofa ..... for £350!!
Now I might be wrong but I'm absolutely certain they got that for a steal off FB Marketplace .....

Reactions: 1
Having a rant this morning ..... hmmm, was ok to go here there and everywhere before 🤷

Reactions: 3
I seen it from her daughter, maybe if you weren't 'done' and didn't think you were smarter than epidemiologists the NHS would be in better nick.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen her story that she's managed to buy some trainers for £75. She then goes onto say about her daughter needing an operation for her condition, which mustn't be very nice for her and mentioned it costing £5k to have it done privately. She said both families are going to help (who has a spare £5k knocking around - her words). Well I reckon she would, if she stopped spending on all the tatt and clothes she buys monthly. I do wonder if she's going to set up a Go Fund Me account for some sucker to feel sorry for her. Then she says her daughter wants to start a family, if she's relying on her family to pay for an operation, then how on earth is she going to afford a baby!!

Reactions: 7
Just seen her story that she's managed to buy some trainers for £75. She then goes onto say about her daughter needing an operation for her condition, which mustn't be very nice for her and mentioned it costing £5k to have it done privately. She said both families are going to help (who has a spare £5k knocking around - her words). Well I reckon she would, if she stopped spending on all the tatt and clothes she buys monthly. I do wonder if she's going to set up a Go Fund Me account for some sucker to feel sorry for her. Then she says her daughter wants to start a family, if she's relying on her family to pay for an operation, then how on earth is she going to afford a baby!!
She is eeeeem another ehhhmmm self entitled ehhmmm bleep ...so aye ma luvlee

Already buying things from h&M sale and posting links .. . Her daughter's private treatment is sooooooo important she needs 25more hoodies/coats/jumpers

Reactions: 4
And was at a FAMILY birthday party with loads of people mixing just a week ago. That’ll help the NHS right enough, the Scottish govt were already telling people last week not to do that. Does she not correlate the two things? Also pre covid these things still had waiting lists. It’s been under funded for years and easily woman's health is never taken as seriously at first - not that I think that’s ok.

I’m sure they can afford 5K easily if they need to.

Reactions: 6
Slating the NHS for its covid response and the fact her daughter wants to have a baby, to then use the NHS services for said pregnancy and birth...

Make it make sense.

I can’t even tolerate her and her double standards. As much I get her daughters plight and I’m not sure what her daughter needs surgery wise are but a laparoscopy isn’t five grand, still a lot at £3000 but still not what she is saying. If she didn’t spend so much on house renovations or saved the money she earned from advertising lazy spa she could afford it, dread to think how much her daughters wedding cost as well.
I hate seeing my children hurting and in pain but if it was that bad you’d find a way. My dad is a pensioner and has had a hip replacement and now needs the other one done. He can’t really afford it but he’s paying private for that as he don’t want to wait as it’s holding him back. He said what’s the point of having some pension pot money if I cant walk or move to enjoy it.!
she brought look down rules and couldn’t wait to get back to IKEA after lockdown making the problem worse abs moaned constantly about the cancelled wedding but does nothing to help improve the issue.
the post just now on her page with her daughter I don’t know if she’s writing it to raise awareness or hoping someone donates her the money.!

Reactions: 5
She was out today trying to get MORE CHRISTMAS lights. I over heard her asking and had a wee chuckle to myself, the shelves were just about bare. Maybe since there was none left that money can be the start of Nicole's surgery fund.

And she is quick enough to slate the NHS, but did her daughter not work in the hairdressers that had a party after hours during lockdown that got broke up by the police. When she was still working in the hospital? But that's none of our business.

She's been quick to moan about covid and restrictions when it's caused her any kind of inconvenience, pretty sure she said the only reason why she got vaccinated was so she could potentially go on holiday. She just screams Karen!

She is definitely a Karen type!! Also £5000 isn’t that much money in the grand scheme of things, she seems to live a comfortable lifestyle, so surely she should be able to fund it herself? I know I could go and get a £5000 loan or save extra hard if I really really needed it. Seems like she’s just using it as an opportunity to moan about the NHS even though she does duck all herself to help it. She’s a total hole.

There are plenty of legitimate and good causes for Go Fund me collections but asking people to fund something you could put your hand in your own pocket for is not on. I hope she’s true to her word and doesn’t go down that route. Pure beggy anyway though.

Don’t even know where to start …… she is the topic of conversation on plenty group chats out it that way. The rants about the NHS are in poor taste. I know first hand how frustrating it is being on a seemingly never ending waiting list but I know that there are people further up that list who are in more urgent need of surgery than me. The mind truly boggles. I am all for helping people in need but her and Nicole are not people in need by any stretch of the word!!!!! I can sympathise with her about her health issues but if I wanted something so badly I would find a way ……. I have went private before, years ago and again since covid and haven’t expected hand outs or ranted about the NHS because it was my choice to use a private service to get what I wanted quicker. If her health issues are as bad as they elude to then it won’t make much difference whether she is getting surgery privately or on the NHS.

Last edited: