Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's literally started painting it, like now 🤷
Does her poor husband not want sit and relax in front of the TV after working all day ....

Sure that'll be great with paint fumes and furniture being moved

Reactions: 3
I’m stunned she is painting them tiles, I also think she is abit slap dash I doubt she gets a good finish when you see it close us. I used to like placeshaperinteriors but she has started always changing stuff, decorating and shop hopping for the gram. She did her bathroom and I dread to think of the mess of the walls when she comes to redecorate. Painted a perfectly good heated towel radiator, when I zoomed in on some pictures the finish was just awful

Reactions: 4
Something that really gets my goat just now are people like her who touch everything in the supermarkets. She has obviously picked up those napkins and paper plate to put the different options together to show Instagram. I do like seeing what’s available in the shops but there’s no need to handle everything.

I’m stunned she is painting them tiles, I also think she is abit slap dash I doubt she gets a good finish when you see it close us. I used to like placeshaperinteriors but she has started always changing stuff, decorating and shop hopping for the gram. She did her bathroom and I dread to think of the mess of the walls when she comes to redecorate. Painted a perfectly good heated towel radiator, when I zoomed in on some pictures the finish was just awful
I agree. Whilst her makeovers look good for Instagram pictures I doubt they have the professional touch close up.But it doesn’t matter that much when you’re only going to have it for a month until the next trend hits!
Her tiled wall is really nice and even though it was done in 2017 it has aged well because it’s a timeless decor touch and not a faddy trend.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she's wanting some company to give her a free corner sofa. I used to like placeshaperinteriors, like you I saw the state of the radiator. I'd like to know how the sink unit performs in the bathroom. I find her a bit boring with all the Scandi look

Last edited:
Wonder if she's wanting some company to give her a free corner sofa. I used to like placeshaperinteriors, like you I saw the state of the radiator. I'd like to know how the sink unit performs in the bathroom. I find her a bit boring with all the Scandi look
I’m too much of a perfectionist to be happy with a slap dash makeover 😂

Bet she thought that painting those tiles would be a quickie paint job and it’s turning into a never ending job and doesn’t even look great!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bet she thought that painting those tiles would be a quickie paint job and it’s turning into a never ending job and doesn’t even look great!
I agree, I am not rating it and if she’d admit it I’m sure there’s a bit of regret!!
If she loves Decorating Centre Online paint and has used before and rates so highly (although think she did a terrible job ‘advertising’ for them when she did her bedroom!) why not buy something you rate instead of Rustoleum she’s picked up? Probably because it’s not been gifted this time!

Oh no 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d definitely be regretting that decision! It reminds me of a fireplace/ wall feature my mum had in the 80s 🤢

Reactions: 7
Didn't like it before .... like it even less now 😂

I know someone mentioned it was expensive but is it a thing, or was it, having a wall like that?
I'm genuinely curious as I've never seen it before and personally think it's way too permanent if it's not cheap.
I'd have to really love it and want to have it long term to change a wall and have that added to it.

Like when artex on walls was a thing, absolute nightmare when you got fed up with it 😒

I agree, I am not rating it and if she’d admit it I’m sure there’s a bit of regret!!
If she loves Decorating Centre Online paint and has used before and rates so highly (although think she did a terrible job ‘advertising’ for them when she did her bedroom!) why not buy something you rate instead of Rustoleum she’s picked up? Probably because it’s not been gifted this time!
She hasn’t used decorating centre because it’s textbook Aileen and she needed to do it NOW and didn’t want to wait for their paint to arrive.

Oh no 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d definitely be regretting that decision! It reminds me of a fireplace/ wall feature my mum had in the 80s 🤢
It’s exactly what it reminds me of now too! It was ok before!

I know someone mentioned it was expensive but is it a thing, or was it, having a wall like that?
I'm genuinely curious as I've never seen it before and personally think it's way too permanent if it's not cheap.
I'd have to really love it and want to have it long term to change a wall and have that added to it.

Like when artex on walls was a thing, absolute nightmare when you got fed up with it 😒
I thought it looked ok before but It’s more of a ‘thing’ in kitchens or bathrooms. To be fair, it’s been almost 4 years since she got it done! I would be sick of looking at them by now too because theyre such a specific colour palette, but I remember she said last year that her husband only agreed to it because she promised it would be a permanent feature.
She just revamped her living room recently. The thought of moving everything around again and making a million new holes in every wall for shelves and all the other crap she has!
She’s on the bed for a corner sofa too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

If it were me I’d have them in a dining room/kitchen area, something that would be staying for the duration like my kitchen! But I have seen others I know doing this in their living room. However they are predominantly found in the bathroom tile section.

First image from Pinterest just as an example. Second is the first similar tiles on Tile Giant at £47 per sq m!! Whilst I don’t think she might of paid as much and sourced cheaper, they still ain’t cheap!!

Attachments

If it were me I’d have them in a dining room/kitchen area, something that would be staying for the duration like my kitchen! But I have seen others I know doing this in their living room. However they are predominantly found in the bathroom tile section.

First image from Pinterest just as an example. Second is the first similar tiles on Tile Giant at £47 per sq m!! Whilst I don’t think she might of paid as much and sourced cheaper, they still ain’t cheap!!
Ah now I quite like it in those 2 images you've shown 🤦‍♀️
It definitely works better in those settings.
Still wouldn't have it though I don't think 😂

Sooooo has she not been showing her face on stories for the past few days in the hope we wouldn’t notice she’s had her hair done 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there any room in that house that hasn't had wood stuck to the walls?
Her and Nicole are single handedly keeping the b and q timber section in business 🤣

that white painted tiles in the living room don’t look good and along with the wood on the opposite wall it’s all too much going on for one small room

Sooooo has she not been showing her face on stories for the past few days in the hope we wouldn’t notice she’s had her hair done 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her and Nicole are single handedly keeping the b and q timber section in business 🤣

that white painted tiles in the living room don’t look good and along with the wood on the opposite wall it’s all too much going on for one small room

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I couldn't believe the face she pulled when she was saying about the tiler being busy, how dare he be busy

I couldn't believe the face she pulled when she was saying about the tiler being busy, how dare he be busy
I know!
And Easter is like next week 🤷

I ordered new windows in October and I'm still waiting ... but it's ok, I appreciate they're busy and I'm happy to wait.

She's as bad as her chavvy mate Beggy

Reactions: 1
I know!
And Easter is like next week 🤷

I ordered new windows in October and I'm still waiting ... but it's ok, I appreciate they're busy and I'm happy to wait.

She's as bad as her chavvy mate Beggy
The timer probably can’t be arsed taking time out his day to do a crappy little job like that.
she has deffo had her hair done!