Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for another new bed now... where does this woman get all her money from? Don't get me wrong, I love her style, but the money she spends is unbelievable

Reactions: 2
Running out if content so is gonna decorate another room just for the hell of it. Want's a new bed and carpet for a guest room and then the stairs and all the bedrooms to have new carpet. Yesterday she was going on about giving up instagram because of the new rules but today's she's looking for new content

Reactions: 4
She truly is the Scottish Beckyhomesweethome. Constantly desperate for something to paint black, with paint begged from Decorating Centre Online, or stick ply or MDF to! Permanently shopping buying numerous versions of the same item, and desperate to show online how happily married she is after the talk of the husband's supposed infidelities. Boring her followers to tears with every last detail about her Xmas decor from the start of November onwards too. The similarities are incredible, Beggy has a selection of fathers, so perhaps these two are actually half sisters? The blatant begging for freebies is embarrassing, but these two will do anything to fill their homes for free. What are the chances of the new bed and carpets being paid for?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She truly is the Scottish Beckyhomesweethome. Constantly desperate for something to paint black, with paint begged from Decorating Centre Online, or stick ply or MDF to! Permanently shopping buying numerous versions of the same item, and desperate to show online how happily married she is after the talk of the husband's supposed infidelities. Boring her followers to tears with every last detail about her Xmas decor from the start of November onwards too. The similarities are incredible, Beggy has a selection of fathers, so perhaps these two are actually half sisters? The blatant begging for freebies is embarrassing, but these two will do anything to fill their homes for free. What are the chances of the new bed and carpets being paid for?
Please may I add the constant pushing of her magnifying spectacles up her nose and saying EHHM EHHM EHHM
what's the tea on her husbands infidelities?

• Haha
Please may I add the constant pushing of her magnifying spectacles up her nose and saying EHHM EHHM EHHM
what's the tea on her husbands infidelities?
It was mentioned very early on her thread. I genuinely know nothing, other than it was suggested by someone who knows of them? (Hence why I said suggestions). If it is true I am sorry, nobody needs or derserves that, just don't go out of your way to tell the world how happy you are on a regular basis...

Reactions: 1
So is this new found love of facials an ad or is she paying for them ? Notice loads of insta huns have been sharing that salon ?

Reactions: 1
Begging for people to like her posts claiming engagement is shocking at the minute = if I don't get likes then I won't get anymore freebies that I can then sell on fb and claim more freebies £££

Reactions: 4
Begging for people to like her posts claiming engagement is shocking at the minute = if I don't get likes then I won't get anymore freebies that I can then sell on fb and claim more freebies £££
Hilarious isn't it, her engagement is probably shocking because all she does is show how much money she's spent, how much she's got for free and the next place she's going for more gifted treatments. Yeah, great, struggling people really can relate to that 🤷

Reactions: 3
£36 each blown on two more blouses this morning. Do these "influencers" just have money to burn?
I mean read the room aileen... prices of everything going up most people are struggling. She just redeorates just for fun when her house dosent need doing. Talks about replacing all carpets. Buys tit loads of clothes & house stuff on the daily!

£36 each blown on two more blouses this morning. Do these "influencers" just have money to burn?
I mean read the room aileen... prices of everything going up most people are struggling. She just redeorates just for fun when her house dosent need doing. Talks about replacing all carpets. Buys tit loads of clothes & house stuff on the daily!
All from her pals business ‘modern mum’ another who spends her days moaning about her kids and taking photos of herself in clothes she sends back

• Wow
On one of the story’s she’s put gifted but it’s tiny wish these influencers actually knew how to do their job properly