Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're the worst for not giving a tit about lockdown. Her daughter's having dinner with pals and I'd be shiteing myself if she was one of her patients

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They're the worst for not giving a tit about lockdown. Her daughter's having dinner with pals and I'd be shiteing myself if she was one of her patients
Her daughter was also driving with one hand while filming a video on her phone with the other hand a few days ago. Always sharing shite about how her wedding has been postponed too, the irony that it’s people like her own self that has caused this.

Reactions: 3
So the kitchens finished. I can't lie, I really like it but ok it was *only* £195 and the worktops are on hold but what about the new sink just because the middle bit is annoying but nothing wrong with it otherwise and a new hob because the knobs come off .... surely a DIY expert like she claims to be can find a "hack" to fix them 🤔

Bit more than £195 then eh 🤷

I used to like Aileen right at the beginning, I’ve said it before. Her stories don’t often appear on my page but I watch them sometimes. But omg.... the way she speaks. It’s like she has a full stop, two finger spaces and two returns between each bloody word. She definitely didn’t speak like this before so I don’t know why all of a sudden she does?? It’s more infuriating than her walking around her house looking for things to stick strips of wood onto for the gram 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to like Aileen right at the beginning, I’ve said it before. Her stories don’t often appear on my page but I watch them sometimes. But omg.... the way she speaks. It’s like she has a full stop, two finger spaces and two returns between each bloody word. She definitely didn’t speak like this before so I don’t know why all of a sudden she does?? It’s more infuriating than her walking around her house looking for things to stick strips of wood onto for the gram 🙄🙄
Good. Morning. How. Are. You. All. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched today yet but I notice the worktop got changed in the end anyway 🙄
Yep .... nearly £400 for that. Chairs from Dunelm coming today, another £250 plus the new sink and hob .... so much for a "cheap" kitchen makeover 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The new kitchen stools (which look remarkably like the old ones 🤷) have arrived!
They're too big 👌

• Haha
I don't understand why she got rid of the old sink. She said something about the middle section wrecking her head I think? Personally I love the 2nd tiny sink part and would be lost without mine. Meh it's just a money spending excuse really isn't it.

Yep .... nearly £400 for that. Chairs from Dunelm coming today, another £250 plus the new sink and hob .... so much for a "cheap" kitchen makeover 🤷
I’m just catching up and £129.99 per chair as well. And that she’s listed her coffee machine to buy another that matches better should the original sell.

Don’t get me wrong she’s done a good job with her kitchen, but the further changes and money spending isn’t all that relatable, and certainly not at the moment (coming from someone who has been lucky to work all the way through Covid as has my partner therefore still receiving our normal incomes) when life is totally upside down!

Wonder what’s going to be next, because clearly there is always a next

New Kettle and Toaster already in the kitchen!
Has she said how much the kitchen has cost in total? All those pieces of wood must have cost a fortune if she got them from b and q instead of a timber merchant! And didn’t she just get a new kettle and toaster last summer?

Has she said how much the kitchen has cost in total? All those pieces of wood must have cost a fortune if she got them from b and q instead of a timber merchant! And didn’t she just get a new kettle and toaster last summer?
No but got to be easily over £1000 ... she'll try and justify it by saying she sold stuff.

You're right, she did because I liked her then as even sent her the link for the kettle she did have, never got any acknowledgement for it but definitely wasn't that long ago.

In the last 2 yrs I think I counted up she'd had 4/5 coffee tables in her lounge 🤷

Is it not lockdown where she lives, shown goodness knows how much stuff in B&M then Wilko this morning 🤷
Obviously just browsing round all the shops 🙄

Can anyone confirm my belief she was driving when that photo was taken? There is no way no how there would be that much passenger seat there if she was sat in it. And the traffic doesn't sit that far back which means she would have had to be actually driving.

But, how irresponsible can you be in front of so many followers?