Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno, I think they are quite happy to let her crack on with this one 😂 I'd be buzzing if my Mum sorted my wardrobe out and fitted me some built in shelves 😂
At least we can all agree that for once she is decorating something that actually needs it and giving her own house a break 😅

Reactions: 4
I dunno, I think they are quite happy to let her crack on with this one 😂 I'd be buzzing if my Mum sorted my wardrobe out and fitted me some built in shelves 😂
At least we can all agree that for once she is decorating something that actually needs it and giving her own house a break 😅
I dunno, the quality and finish of the stuff she does is questionable alot of the time. It’s a lot of work to put into a wee flat but I would be happy to let my parents crack on with all the help on deck if it was my first home! Looks like he will have the nicest door in the block if nothing else!!😉

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why she's getting all the walls painted when they are having a plasterer coming why not just wait until that's done?? I'm no diy expert so they could be some method in the madness

Has anyone seen she's now painting her daughters hallway with Dulux, which is going on patchy after only 1 coat, does any think she's after a freebie from Helen @ The Decorating Centre online!

• Haha
Has anyone seen she's now painting her daughters hallway with Dulux, which is going on patchy after only 1 coat, does any think she's after a freebie from Helen @ The Decorating Centre online!
Well well well, she's finally got the freebie she wanted from Helen at decorating centre online. U were right! No shame at all!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well well well, she's finally got the freebie she wanted from Helen at decorating centre online. U were right! No shame at all!
Well, Helen from The Decorating Centre Online fell for it hook, line and sinker. I don't know about anyone else, but when instagrammers get freebies, it puts me right off using the company. Why should I give them my hard earned money when they can afford to give things away for free.

Reactions: 10
Scabby witch just go and buy it helen at decorating centre has been mugged off yet again! I could understand a freebie once but everytime she paints she's begging for more. I would never buy off them now maybe they should offer paint to the needy and not the beggy instahuns!

Reactions: 7
Scabby witch just go and buy it helen at decorating centre has been mugged off yet again! I could understand a freebie once but everytime she paints she's begging for more. I would never buy off them now maybe they should offer paint to the needy and not the beggy instahuns!
If she loves the quality from the decorating centre, then why no go there directly instead of buying Dulux. Hardly a good advert of her and her daughter don’t buy what she advertises! No loyalty to her viewers or those she has worked with, Helen is just coming across as a mug!

Reactions: 6
See when I read this and people said she was on the beg I thought ‘nah surely not’ because clearly I’m naive like that....

That’s annoyed me so much today to read that on her stories. I follow DCO as well and Helen seems nice, has she been mugged off or totally aware of the free advert it gives her? They have upscaled employees since the pandemic so they clearly aren’t short of people buying paint and decorating supplies.
Aileen also knows they can ship out paint next day delivery.

Tbh I don’t think Aileen did DCO any favours with her bedroom upcycle in the new year, there was something she didn’t like about the paint. Was it the shade? So she mixed it with something else to change it slightly. Did I make that up? I wouldn’t have been sending her anything after that

It puts me right off ordering from DCO though (not that I’m decorating anything because my house is perfectly fine and I don’t feel the need to update every 5 minutes 🙄), sick of influencers getting free stuff while the rest of us mugs pay full price

Reactions: 8
I actually cannot bleeping believe she’s about to paint that dressing room AGAIN that she only painted in September.

Its actually really bloody nice as is

Reactions: 3
I actually cannot bleeping believe she’s about to paint that dressing room AGAIN that she only painted in September.

Its actually really bloody nice as is
Got to keep the content up, her and her chavvy mate Beggyclutteredsweethome

Reactions: 3
For someone who bangs on about how great DCO is she never puts her hand in her own pocket to actually buy from them. It’s embarrassing.

She’s shameless, made me laugh she said to her daughter about buying different paint, her response was ‘I’m not made of money’ but has money for lip fillers and Botox! That’s ok as I’ll tag a company say how wonderful their paint is and hope for a freebie
She’s now redecorating the dressing room.! Was only done a few months ago

She’s shameless, made me laugh she said to her daughter about buying different paint, her response was ‘I’m not made of money’ but has money for lip fillers and Botox! That’s ok as I’ll tag a company say how wonderful their paint is and hope for a freebie
She’s now redecorating the dressing room.! Was only done a few months ago
That’s if she even paid for her lip fillers!

Reactions: 2
Just wondering if her son has actually picked anything himself for that flat. The way she said that she’s buying more pillows ‘as she likes plump pillows’ it’s not her bed or her flat.! There is no way on earth a young lad would have that throw over the end of the bed

• Haha
Just seen she's now pannelling her spare bedroom. Has anyone noticed she's not used a dust sheet under the mitre block so the sawdust is going straight onto the carpet, wonder if she's hankering after new carpet or wooden floor. What's betting Helen from DCO is providing the paint free of charge (again).

New windows as well, she says it was a fight to convince the husband. Wonder if he just lets her do it for a quiet life