Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes ! I thought they would have made Jack's shooting follow up a bit more dramatic.... like who found him
And why does charmaine not even have a bump ?
because she's supposed to have had the babies (I think) - but the older woman who had Chloe in season 1 still has a pretty much newborn baby. It's turning into Sunset Beach for continuity errors :ROFLMAO:

because she's supposed to have had the babies (I think) - but the older woman who had Chloe in season 1 still has a pretty much newborn baby. It's turning into Sunset Beach for continuity errors :ROFLMAO:
In one of the episodes I'm trying not to spoil it but charmaine goes on about getting a birthing suite at the hospital. Like she hasn't had the babies yet . There is more which makes out charmaine hasn't had the babies.

Reactions: 1
No still pregnant... Charmaine is having an elephant pregnancy (up to 22 months 😂) the longest, slowest, most dragged out pregnancy ever😂 no doubt when she will eventually give birth it will be a dramatic emergency but Mel will stick her neb in and save everyone🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she had a twin bump?

Jack’s sister dancing in the pub. Cringe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just finished the new season and I love this. Makes me want to run away to a small town like that. I am tempted to read the books to see what goes on!
Without spoilers I am really pissed off with Mel in the end of season 3 but I do understand.

Reactions: 4
Just finished the new season and I love this. Makes me want to run away to a small town like that. I am tempted to read the books to see what goes on!
Without spoilers I am really pissed off with Mel in the end of season 3 but I do understand.
the books differ - the first book is about jack and Mel and then each book after that is based on another character. I’ve read the first 3 and they are pretty decent.

Reactions: 2
the books differ - the first book is about jack and Mel and then each book after that is based on another character. I’ve read the first 3 and they are pretty decent.
Sounds interesting! I might give it a little read.

Not enjoying S3 so far which is disappointing but I am hoping it gets better!

I seem to recall that Mel is more likeable in the book, and Jack. It’s very slushy. I’ve only read the first one in the series (which is about Mel and Jack - it’s steamy!) the rest follow other characters in the town, like Paige and Preacher and also Jack’s other marine buddies and his sisters.

In fact, in all of the books, I think the main male character is a marine (for which there must be a reason 😂)

I seem to recall that Mel is more likeable in the book, and Jack. It’s very slushy. I’ve only read the first one in the series (which is about Mel and Jack - it’s steamy!) the rest follow other characters in the town, like Paige and Preacher and also Jack’s marine buddies and his sisters.

In fact, in all of the books, I think the main male character is a marine (for which there must be a reason 😂)
the story about Jack’s sister makes more sense in the books.

Anyone else not know that there were books?! 😱
I knew as my friend had read them years ago but having read the reviews it put me off as they were written quite a while ago and they're not very true to the series. A lot of reviews say the series is better and Jack is better in the series, so I decided not to buy them!

I knew as my friend had read them years ago but having read the reviews it put me off as they were written quite a while ago and they're not very true to the series. A lot of reviews say the series is better and Jack is better in the series, so I decided not to buy them!
I think it’s the other way round - the series isn’t very true to the book. Jack is very similar in the books actually and is actually a very decent male lead. You also don’t have all this charmine crap in the books either.