Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve finished it and agree it was a bit meh. The last episode seemed rushed and I don’t understand how Mel’s miracle occurred?!

I love Jack though!

The first two series where alright, just easy viewing although cheesy but this series was absolute garbage. Won’t be wasting my time again. The actress who played Hope couldn’t be part of filming due for covid, wonder if she had to shield for health reasons so they had to write her story different. Also the Mel story with the embryos is just pathetic and the preacher story. Just awful

Reactions: 5
Also wondering what happened to the cute little dog after Charmaine gave him to Jack? We never saw him again?!

Reactions: 4
Also wondering what happened to the cute little dog after Charmaine gave him to Jack? We never saw him again?!
I think they gave the dog to preacher and Christopher! Agree with previous poster about the timelines, so strange. Very disappointed in it overall, the first episode could have been so juicy and exciting after Jack being shot but instead it was all brushed to the side, and other scenes like Lily’s funeral went on for so long. Very bizarre. Ricky is an annoying brat and needs to go to the marines ASAP! He was punching well over his weight with Lizzie anyway! Jack & Mel kind of annoyed me a bit too and I loved them in the first 2 seasons! And sorry HOW did Charmaine meet and get engaged to someone in 3 weeks?!?! I reckon this series was a rush job from start to finish!

• Angry
5 Episodes Into A Binge Of Season 3 And It Seems To Have Lost The Charm...

I think they gave the dog to preacher and Christopher! Agree with previous poster about the timelines, so strange. Very disappointed in it overall, the first episode could have been so juicy and exciting after Jack being shot but instead it was all brushed to the side, and other scenes like Lily’s funeral went on for so long. Very bizarre. Ricky is an annoying brat and needs to go to the marines ASAP! He was punching well over his weight with Lizzie anyway! Jack & Mel kind of annoyed me a bit too and I loved them in the first 2 seasons! And sorry HOW did Charmaine meet and get engaged to someone in 3 weeks?!?! I reckon this series was a rush job from start to finish!

No Spoliers!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh

Now it's not worth watching. Thanks

Reactions: 1
I haven't watched any of S3 yet but it sounds a bit disappointing. I kind of thought they would have pretty decent storylines as it's all based on books. .

Oh I missed that as I skip the characters I’m not invested in! I liked Preacher in the first series but his storyline is now so boring!

I also skip Ricky and Lizzie!

I didn’t think I would be interested in Bree but I enjoyed her story with Brady.

I was annoyed they glossed over Jack being shot and his quick recovery was too far fetched.

I haven't watched any of S3 yet but it sounds a bit disappointing. I kind of thought they would have pretty decent storylines as it's all based on books. .
Reading online comments, it strays a lot from the books eg. Charmaine doesn’t get pregnant in the books.

I think it was different writers for Season 3? I find that a lot with ongoing series that they’re never as good when they bring in new writers. Killing Eve went downhill with new writers.

Reactions: 2
No Spoliers!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaarrrrgggggghhhhhh

Now it's not worth watching. Thanks
Someone before me had already listed out a load of questions which were all spoilers so I thought it was ok to talk about what happened.

Reactions: 3
It is what it is , cheesey and easy to watch. It did have a rushed feeling about it and Mel’s pregnancy announcement is bizarre! , I thought she’d had to have a hysterectomy but maybe I’m dreaming that. I’ll still watch season 4.

It kind of feels a bit like a young adult show to me. I love it, don't get me wrong, but they all seem to have such neat little dramas in their lives.

about 7 episodes in now and it’s quite meh. i loved the first 2 seasons as i’m a sucker for a slow burn romance, i think that was one of the main watching points. i miss jack chasing mel and all the tension, now it’s just a bit meh. hoping next season is better as i love the idea of the show & the small town vibe of it is so appealing. maybe they should of waited a bit to perfect the writing of this season 🤷‍♀️

also i loved hate watching hope but this season we barely saw her so i was a bit sad about that. she’s annoying as duck but i love it. apart from that i still love the show and will continue to watch it, it’s such a comfort show for me.

about 7 episodes in now and it’s quite meh. i loved the first 2 seasons as i’m a sucker for a slow burn romance, i think that was one of the main watching points. i miss jack chasing mel and all the tension, now it’s just a bit meh. hoping next season is better as i love the idea of the show & the small town vibe of it is so appealing. maybe they should of waited a bit to perfect the writing of this season 🤷‍♀️

also i loved hate watching hope but this season we barely saw her so i was a bit sad about that. she’s annoying as duck but i love it. apart from that i still love the show and will continue to watch it, it’s such a comfort show for me.
The hope situation was due to covid and being unable to film . I think the last 2 episode was the best out the series. So yes stick with it !
I hope really hope we don't have wait long for the next series

The hope situation was due to covid and being unable to film . I think the last 2 episode was the best out the series. So yes stick with it !
I hope really hope we don't have wait long for the next series
yes i assumed that! and yes will definitely stick it out. i still love the show as it’s such a nice series to watch. makes me wanna get up and move to a mountain town and fall in love with someone who wears plaid shirts 24/7

Reactions: 2
I’d say it’s pretty obvious there are going to be spoilers in this thread, it’s not difficult to stay out of it until you’ve watched the whole series

And I’m not surprised more people are saying it’s very meh, the whole series felt so rushed and so much (too much) was left unanswered. If I didn’t know, I’d have thought I’d only watched half of the episodes. They should have taken til December to release it like S1+2, it needed more time

Right, I've just watched two episodes - there seems to be no one in charge of the production, it's so random!

Jack’s sister was just there with no intro at all.
Jack’s injury was really random, talk about fast forward.
Why is Chloe still only about 3 months old when Charmaine has had an entire pregnancy since she was born?
I thought Jack lived above the bar?

As others have said, I’m glad it’s summer so Jack can be relieved of some of his layers. :love:

• Haha
Jacks house fire, i don't get it! they are both in the bath, run out yet Jack finds time to grab clothes and get dressed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right, I've just watched two episodes - there seems to be no one in charge of the production, it's so random!

Jack’s sister was just there with no intro at all.
Jack’s injury was really random, talk about fast forward.
Why is Chloe still only about 3 months old when Charmaine has had an entire pregnancy since she was born?
I thought Jack lived above the bar?

As others have said, I’m glad it’s summer so Jack can be relieved of some of his layers. :love:
Yes ! I thought they would have made Jack's shooting follow up a bit more dramatic.... like who found him
And why does charmaine not even have a bump ?

Reactions: 3