Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found Mel really weary this time around ... not to spoil, but literally every dramatic or tragic thing to happen to anyone else was a chance for her to cry and relate the situation to her, so the other character would then have to offer her sympathy.

Jack and his stubbornness and overthinking are irritating as well - and he’s a real bottom-teeth talker 😂

The only character I didn’t mind this time around was Lizzie 😂

Reactions: 8
I think someone else mentioned it but it would be great as a soap or something similar. At the moment this 3rd season has put it in nowhere land really. They either need to up the ante or make it more regular (in my opinion 😆). But it’s so comforting (I watched on repeat in lockdown!) I’m glad they are filming a fourth. It gets a pandemic pass for season 3 from me I.e. it must have been a pain in the arse and at least they bothered!

Found Mel really weary this time around ... not to spoil, but literally every dramatic or tragic thing to happen to anyone else was a chance for her to cry and relate the situation to her, so the other character would then have to offer her sympathy.
Agree, it’s very contrived. You’d be pissed off with her irl

Reactions: 4

Jack and his stubbornness and overthinking are irritating as well - and he’s a real bottom-teeth talker 😂

The only character I didn’t mind this time around was Lizzie 😂
I loved Lizzie this season. The scene with her & doc was so sweet

Reactions: 7
I don’t buy the whole it was filmed during COVID and therefore is a bit tit because of that. Sex/life was filmed during COVID and that was miles better in terms of hair and makeup and style!

Reactions: 2
I thought Martin Henderson was the sexiest guy I'd ever seen when I first saw him but you soon realise there's not much up top is there?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t buy the whole it was filmed during COVID and therefore is a bit tit because of that. Sex/life was filmed during COVID and that was miles better in terms of hair and makeup and style

And who is making the array of cakes, pies and pastries for Paige's trailer while she's not there? Has Lizzie morphed into an experienced caterer in a few weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For those who have read the books...I was looking at the books and notice Paige and Preacher's story is book 2 and it seems they get their HEA so I wonder how long it's going to take the TV series to show their story as it's already boring?!

Reactions: 1
And who is making the array of cakes, pies and pastries for Paige's trailer while she's not there? Has Lizzie morphed into an experienced caterer in a few weeks?
This series really has ruined virgin river for me, there’s just so many unanswered questions and silly things like who makes the cakes!

Reactions: 6
This series really has ruined virgin river for me, there’s just so many unanswered questions and silly things like who makes the cakes!
Agree. I was so disappointed, it was so boring & the stories so random! Like Jack would need an attorney to get access to his kids! Also had to rewind Mel’s bombshell final sentence five times because I couldn’t hear what she was saying 🤦🏻‍♀️ I won’t be watching the next series.

When Lizzie said in a meant voice “I’ve had to wash my hair three times today because I was covering your shift “ 🤣

Edit *moany voice

Looking for a new series to watch and binge, is this series worth being the next thing I get my teeth into?

I’ve heard quite a lot of people talking about it but not sure if it’s worth the hype?

Looking for a new series to watch and binge, is this series worth being the next thing I get my teeth into?

I’ve heard quite a lot of people talking about it but not sure if it’s worth the hype?
First 2 series are amazing, 3rd Not So great but still watchable 😊

Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand how Charmaine has had NO twin bump until right at the end …. And even then it looks like she’s had a big dinner!

It’s not maybe something you get your teeth into… it is a nice watch (first two seasons anyway))

I've watched it all now. I'll watch season 4 no doubt as I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff but who on earth failed to notice all the continuity errors? it's fascinating.....

Reactions: 3