Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well damn, that was a load of wank. God, I loved the first series so much, can’t believe how much it’s gone downhill since then ☹

Reactions: 8
Who is Mel’s sisters new man? This show is so funny. They make such a song and dance of a secondary characters break up (ie when the sister joey’s husband left her) and then don’t mention it when she has a new partner standing beside her completely mute in the Christmas episodes 🤣

Reactions: 2
Who is Mel’s sisters new man? This show is so funny. They make such a song and dance of a secondary characters break up (ie when the sister joey’s husband left her) and then don’t mention it when she has a new partner standing beside her completely mute in the Christmas episodes 🤣

Isn't he the one she married in the other season?

Last night I was thinking about the christmas TV I'd meant to see but not yet gotten round to and searched for Virgin River. Turns out I'd watched the last two episodes and completely forgotten. Think that sums the last season up completely.

• Haha
Reactions: 8