Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't realise this was out!! Atypical is out too, my husbands not going to see much of me for a few days!

Reactions: 2
I'm in bed laid up at the moment so saw my chance and took it......

Watched all Season 3 in one go yesterday. I'll not give anything away except it ended with many more cliffhangers!

Mel and Jack frustrate me so much. It’s like a constant 1 step forward 10 steps back for them and then self sabotage allllll the time.

Also, I can’t stand the story line with Lizzy.

Reactions: 7
I was so excited for the new Series but have only watched the first episode so far. Found it a bit meh and how ridiculous that he flatlined yet 3 weeks later was perfectly fine?! I wonder if they were having to do their own hair and makeup due to covid as Mel's hair is not looking as good?!

I've always found the timeline strange. It's obviously only 3 weeks since the end of Series 2 but Charmaine didn't even look pregnant and Lillie and Mel were still holding Lillie's baby as if it was a newborn?! I must admit I skip some of the scenes as I'm only really interested in Jack & Mel. I'm not interested in his sister's story.

Presumably Hope couldn't make it due to covid as she wasn't in the first episode?

No spoilers please as I've only watched the first episode!

Reactions: 3
ahh so glad i found this thread! absolutely loved the past 2 seasons & i’m going to start s3 tomorrow on my work break 😂 what are everyones thoughts so far? do we still hate hope or was that just me..

Watched the first five episodes today 😊.

It’s comfort viewing at its best.
I thought it was a slow start, watched a " few" more episodes last night, checked this morning , only 3 left 😱... Excellent I must say! Not a footie fan so my evening is sorted 😀

ahh so glad i found this thread! absolutely loved the past 2 seasons & i’m going to start s3 tomorrow on my work break 😂 what are everyones thoughts so far? do we still hate hope or was that just me..
Hope isn't as annoying this time round😂... Lizzy is quite annoying but as the only teenage girl in the show I fear we are stuck with her... I thought it started a bit slow but it got me in its grip fairly quickly. Love Preacher those eyes are like pools of warm chocolate🥰... Enjoy!

Just finished watching season 3, I love the programme and it’s my secret cheesy show to watch but felt quite disappointed, definitely left it on a cliff hanger but it took the whole season to get there. Hope we don’t have to wait too long for the next season.

Reactions: 4
Just started the first episode of the new series. Have to say, I’m enjoying the fact Jack is out of his long-sleeved shirts and winter jackets ...

Just finished watching season 3, I love the programme and it’s my secret cheesy show to watch but felt quite disappointed, definitely left it on a cliff hanger but it took the whole season to get there. Hope we don’t have to wait too long for the next season.
I read an article about the difficulties of filming season 3 and it said season 4 is to start filming this month all going well 🤞 if i find it will put it in spoilers

Watched up to season 3, episode 3.

How far gone is Charmaine? Why no bump with twins.

I could slap Jess.

Preacher is a God

I think Doc & Muriel are a much nicer couple than Doc & Hope! She’s so annoying and nosy! Also found series 3 a bit meh…feel so bad for preacher just stuck with minding someone else’s kid full time without any consultation!

Reactions: 6
I think Doc & Muriel are a much nicer couple than Doc & Hope! She’s so annoying and nosy! Also found series 3 a bit meh…feel so bad for preacher just stuck with minding someone else’s kid full time without any consultation!
I’ve just watched episode 1. Where’s Paige?! Not sure why I’m watching it tbh because nothing really happens/ it’s the same thing over & over 🙄

Started season 3 today. I do like it as it is the ultimate in comfort viewing but I do find some of the acting/dialogue/situations really cringe 🤣

All done.... Agree with @Lilykins some of the dialogue is a bit 🤮... Changed my view about Lizzie. I like Brady. I love Preacher 🥰 Love Doc....
Can't say too much as not everyone has watched so I will go with the others that said ... Meh 🤷

I'm sorry but this series was so disappointing. I have so many questions...
Why does Charmaine not have a bump with twins?
How did Mel manage to book an appointment with doctor and get the frozen sperm in a day and get pregnant potentially especially with her fertility history?
Wtf is hope's story?
What is Brady's story?
I like jack and mels love story but it's cheesy like two loved up teen-agers? They are incapable of being in an adult relationship
Some scenes lasted for ages like the funeral but then 3 weeks passed in 10 minutes.. how?
Why is preacher stuck with someone else's child for the whole show

Reactions: 5