Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Is it just me who finds Hope super annoying?! Nothing endearing about her! Jack is 😍 And I absolutely love where they film it, what a beautiful place. Makes me wanna run off to a log cabin with twinkling lights in a forest. Anyway, must stop dreaming and get back to reality, the dishwasher and ironing call 🤦‍♀️😂😂

Reactions: 19

disneys

VIP Member
I laughed when Jack said Charmaine was 5 months pregnant! How on earth does that fit in with the timeline when Mel is 8 weeks pregnant?!
And why is nobody acting like Jack is a massive sleazebag for knocking up 2 women in the space of 3 months 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BonBon27

VIP Member
Just actually said “oh For Fuck’s Sake” out loud……now Jack and Mel are on a plane and the pilot is having a heart attack 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Seriously how many dramatic situations can two people actually be in??!!? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

GamerLlama87

Gahhh I'm half way through season 3, and I've loved the whole show, but omg it's just becoming constant

* Person tells someone something about someone else

* Person agrees not to tell anyone

* Person tells someone anyway

* Other person gets pissed that they told someone

* They continue to be pissed for half an episode then it blows over

Repeat 847473 times

Gahhhh just stahhhhp it 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I finished Season 4 last night. The timelines and continuity just blows my mind!

Racking my brain to think who could be the father of Charmaine's twins. Will probably throw us a curveball and it'll be Doc!

Hope, give me strength.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13

petitspois

VIP Member
And who is making the array of cakes, pies and pastries for Paige's trailer while she's not there? Has Lizzie morphed into an experienced caterer in a few weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

petitspois

VIP Member
There's often a big build up to a plot line (such as the one when they're on the sea plane) then the episode ends. When the new one starts, it's all sorted. Same thing happened when Jack was shot.

I'm starting to realise that each season is covering about a fortnight in Virgin River.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Choco88

VIP Member
I just watched all 4 seasons in the last week. So cheesy but a nice easy watch. I wish it was so easy to get a drs appointment in my town!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
The Charmaine story line just bothers me so much. I don’t believe it’s a 2021 take on things. Who would accept that? Is it an American thing? To marry a rich man and have him adopt the babies so the real dad had no say? It just irritates me so much because it seems so unrealistic and unbelievable. I don’t like how Jack isn’t rolling his eyes at Charmaine rather than pandering to her. (I know it’s a show 🤣)
Other than that I am obsessed with it, I love it, I’m so sad about Lily, and I didn’t like the ending but I’m leaving it a week before watching the whole 3 series again…
I didn’t know they were books- off to check that out!

Reactions: 11

Cosmicquestions

Jack has aged a lot in the 5 months! To be expected though I guess if you have been held up, shot, having 3 (1) surprise babies when you didn’t want any, having ptsd and alcohol issues, being broke, supporting an entire town, landing a sea plane in an emergency and probably I load of stuff I skipped through.
I want another series though, hopefully with a lot more Brady and preacher.
Was the new doc in the books?

• Haha

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Tried to have a tattle free 24 hours and failed because I’ve picked this back up on Netflix (series 4) and I’m enjoying it but cannot get my head around what genre this falls in to 😂 Each scene is completely different. Crime. Romance. Drama. Family. Medical. It’s too much!!!
P.S Yes Charmaine is still pregnant 🤰 in episode 12.
---
In fact, although 47 years has passed… she’s still only 5 months.

• Haha