Virgin River

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who read the books will know 😄 I only realised this week there were books so I might download those!
I'm rewatching from season 1 now and Mel says to Jack she doesn't think she can have kids but in Season 3 she says let's try for a baby. So did she find out in season 2 she can actually have them?

Anyone who read the books will know 😄 I only realised this week there were books so I might download those!
I'm rewatching from season 1 now and Mel says to Jack she doesn't think she can have kids but in Season 3 she says let's try for a baby. So did she find out in season 2 she can actually have them?
Yes I went back and rewatched that and when she found out about Charmaine being pregnant she told Jack she couldn't have children. But I know she had been arguing with the husband as she wanted to try IVF again, so I presumed she meant she couldn't have them without intervention? But when she asked Jack to try for a baby in Season 3 she spoke as if it could happen naturally? Very confusing!

Reactions: 2
Yes I went back and rewatched that and when she found out about Charmaine being pregnant she told Jack she couldn't have children. But I know she had been arguing with the husband as she wanted to try IVF again, so I presumed she meant she couldn't have them without intervention? But when she asked Jack to try for a baby in Season 3 she spoke as if it could happen naturally? Very confusing!

Yeah this is what I thought.. glad it wasn't just me.
I was really annoyed with her sisters character too, didn't like her during any of the seasons but especially her idea at the end!

Reactions: 2
This series has seriously confused me who the heck is the other man mel could have slept with unless I am missing something

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This series has seriously confused me who the heck is the other man mel could have slept with unless I am missing something
The implication is she had IVF using her previous frozen embryo when she visited the fertility doctor in the city

Reactions: 3
It does seem quite far fetched that she made that impulse decision!
Big time! And the fact that the IVF just happened to work first time when she was in the city without her needing the huge amount of fertility drugs that women need to take in the lead up to having the IVF in the first place! They made out like it was as simple as her getting a manicure. Loved the first 2 series but this nonsense in the 3rd series really annoyed me!

Reactions: 9
Gahhh I'm half way through season 3, and I've loved the whole show, but omg it's just becoming constant

* Person tells someone something about someone else

* Person agrees not to tell anyone

* Person tells someone anyway

* Other person gets pissed that they told someone

* They continue to be pissed for half an episode then it blows over

Repeat 847473 times

Gahhhh just stahhhhp it 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll give them a covid pass for S3 but the next two series better be hope to cozy, warm, autumn vibes with consistent storylines.
Hope can stay wherever she is looking after her sick aunt and overacting her socks off

Reactions: 6
I’ll give them a covid pass for S3 but the next two series better be hope to cozy, warm, autumn vibes with consistent storylines.
Hope can stay wherever she is looking after her sick aunt and overacting her socks off
Agreed. Considering they only cover a few days per season, it really doesn't feel like things are moving forward at all.

Hope is back in Season 4 but after her car accident she’s suffering from some lingering psychological effects of her brain injury that will have profound consequences for her and Doc! So basically she’s going to be even more annoying than she used to be!

PSA: Season 4 starts Wednesday, please start crossing everything now that it’s better than season 3 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9