Vignettes and Pets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💜Just popped in again to plump up all the cushions and open all the windows to let the nice fresh air in. I have put a few bottles of good white in the wine fridge and topped up the gin supplies. In addition, there is a chocolate cake from hell in the pantry. It’s under a glass dome so it looks even yummier. I have sprayed bergamot everywhere and oh…before I forget, there are lovely white dressing gowns hanging up, one has your name on it. So make yourself at home, I’m sure we’ll all be passing in and out as the weekend progresses…Here…use this footstool. There that’s better xxx💜
Dang. I really wanted a Jack ‘n Coke....AHA!! I’ve set it up for you, @Oops - I know we went overboard last Saturday but it was a hella party! 🎉🍾🍰🕺🏼💃🏿🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿

13CD5940-5A02-4803-AFA8-06BE2C9049A7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Dang. I really wanted a Jack ‘n Coke....AHA!! I’ve set it up for you, @Oops - I know we went overboard last Saturday but it was a hella party! 🎉🍾🍰🕺🏼💃🏿🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿

View attachment 1352076
Jack means only one thing! I start singing VERY loudly (as you know from last week at the disco)...

So I’ve got me dressing gown on, spilled half me Jack and Coke down the front of it in my eagerness to join you all!

(Watch this space)...😜😜

• Haha
Jack means only one thing! I start singing VERY loudly (as you know from last week at the disco)...

So I’ve got me dressing gown on, spilled half me Jack and Coke down the front of it in my eagerness to join you all!

(Watch this space)...😜😜
I’m at your front door. I’ve been ringing the bell forever.. you must be out back with your David Austen’s. Hurry up! I’m weighed down with my hamper - dunno how long I can carry this lot.. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

DFB63E56-4022-4A5E-B40A-8D20A02C7247.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m at your front door. I’ve been ringing the bell forever.. you must be out back with your David Austen’s. Hurry up! I’m weighed down with my hamper - dunno how long I can carry this lot.. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

View attachment 1352103
Come in! Come in! Welcome! What a wonderful hamper, how amazing is that? Thank you! I was singing Cum Bai Yar so loudly I didn’t hear the ruddy bell! Here’s your nice warm fluffy white dressing gown, I’m on my second Jack…

The Whole of the Moon!!…

…BRIGADOON,…

Oh I do love a bit of dad dancing…pointy left…toe tap…pointy right…toe tap…flail arms…I WILL SURVIVE…I WILL…

GEROFF!! Ai a..laik singin‘ I dooo…That’s my luxury toffee…🤕🤕🤕

Blooooooooooooo Moooooooooooooooooon…

Don‘t mind if I do have a Guiness actually…why not…? Frank koo…

Oh Peggy Gordon - you are my daaaaaaaaazaaaaaaarlin…
Come sit ye down upon my kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…

hic..hic…THUD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Come in! Come in! Welcome! What a wonderful hamper, how amazing is that? Thank you! I was singing Cum Bai Yar so loudly I didn’t hear the ruddy bell! Here’s your nice warm fluffy white dressing gown, I’m on my second Jack…

The Whole of the Moon!!…

…BRIGADOON,…

Oh I do love a bit of dad dancing…pointy left…toe tap…pointy right…toe tap…flail arms…I WILL SURVIVE…I WILL…

GEROFF!! Ai a..laik singin‘ I dooo…That’s my luxury toffee…🤕🤕🤕

Blooooooooooooo Moooooooooooooooooon…

Don‘t mind if I do have a Guiness actually…why not…? Frank koo…

Oh Peggy Gordon - you are my daaaaaaaaazaaaaaaarlin…
Come sit ye down upon my kneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…

hic..hic…THUD
@Oops you besher soburr up quikkkk - it’s starting to kick off on the Disco Thread - we need our Disco Quueeeennn! @Oops where are you?? Where, Teddy Bear, she’s where?? Oh, nooooooo she’s dancing with a potted plant and singing Babs Streisand... eeek!

BE82ABDC-2CC5-4B3E-85EB-AFB8329DE9D5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Memmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm,m reeeeeeeeeeees
Are so byoooooooooteeeeeeeeeeeeefulllllllll andyet
Dadadadadadadadadadadadadada we simpleeeeeeeeee chooooooooooose to for gettttttttttttt
La la la la la
Lala la la la la la
La la la la la la laaaaaa
Of the waaaaaaaaaaay we weeeeerrrrrreee…

Teddy, pash me mah microphone…microphone,,,micro…micro fond.microphone

Ladeeesh an genlumen, I give you - Gladys Knight…

He’s Leavin’
On the midnight train to…

On the midnight train to…

Wheres he leaving to go to Teddy?

THUD!

• Haha
Wakey wakey! Rise and shine! I had a wonderful sleep next to the bins - well my head was actually in one of them. Good to see all the cake has gone. I must wash my dressing gown. Yes, Teddy, let’s open the windows and get a tiny bit of fresh air…No Teddy, Guiness isn‘t good for you. No, that is a vicious rumour put about by the gutter press. Water. Anyone seen the water..?

• Haha
  • Heart
Good Morning, @Oops - lil gift for you to sing along to while cleaning up the glasses, sequins, microphones and Guinness toffee wrappers Xx

• Heart
Hey guys, I'm just flying by to say I am ok.
Since I have to stay at the office until 16:30h I am so tired all the time and have not enough hours of the day to keep up with tattle. Also, the J. Depp and Amber thing took a toll on me mentally. And I just wanted it to be over, so I don't have to see any comment regarding it.
I am trying to come back soon, I miss you all and our banter. I am just.so.tired.
I hope you are all as well as you can be.
Claude_Monet_ 0002.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Since I have to stay at the office until 16:30h I am so tired all the time and have not enough hours of the day to keep up with tattle. Also, the J. Depp and Amber thing took a toll on me mentally. And I just wanted it to be over, so I don't have to see any comment regarding it.
I am trying to come back soon, I miss you all and our banter. I am just.so.tired.
View attachment 1364391
Oh how lovely to hear from you!!. So sorry to hear you are so tired! Be kind to yourself and rest and just give us a little peep from time to time! I know you have been fretted over. Sending much love and sleeeeeeeeeeeppppppp….See you very soon…

We are in the throes of becoming a grandmother…🦦🦦🦦

2BEE0971-0979-4589-89C1-7A5D8D500ACA.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 1364391
Lovely to hear from you. I am guessing that Amber reminded you of your mother and triggered you dreadfully. It was a shocking and sickening case. Take good care. Come back when you’re feeling well. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh how lovely to hear from you!!. So sorry to hear you are so tired! Be kind to yourself and rest and just give us a little peep from time to time! I know you have been fretted over. Sending much love and sleeeeeeeeeeeppppppp….See you very soon…

We are in the throes of becoming a grandmother…🦦🦦🦦

View attachment 1364435
Are you really, @Oops - thrilling news - Congratulations! 🥰😍🥰🥰🥰🙏🙏 What a blessing! Xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are you really, @Oops - thrilling news - Congratulations! 🥰😍🥰🥰🥰🙏🙏 What a blessing! Xxxx
Nooooo darling. I meant Elsie is!! So we are all having to suffer it and endure the arduous journey of ridiculousness! Which reminded me when Thatcher said ‘We are becoming a grandmother!!!’So I was just letting our dear girl know what we are going through elsewhere if you get my drift xxx

• Sad
Nooooo darling. I meant Elsie is!! So we are all having to suffer it and endure the arduous journey of ridiculousness! Which reminded me when Thatcher said ‘We are becoming a grandmother!!!’So I was just letting our dear girl know what we are going through elsewhere if you get my drift xxx
Oh, how could you do that to me? 😔😟 Inconsolable now ☹ I was going to come over and help you - oh, dear! I do love a newborn. - I literally inhale them! ❤ Aggh - so disappointed. Can you maybe arrange to be one? I don’t like to be disappointed.. no pressure but I will await your response ..

• Haha
I love new borns too! I have 2 granddaughters and thinking of them as new borns makes my legs buckle…I was surgically attached to my first one. I moved into the London hospital and only handed her back for over-supervised feeding purposes…Brings tears to my eyes remembering…

Doooo come over though because I have 457 heeeeeuuuggge photograph albums we could go through together! You won’t be bored at all I promise 😬😬😵💫

Last edited:
  • Heart
I love new borns too! I have 2 granddaughters and thinking of them as new borns makes my legs buckle…I was surgically attached to my first one. I moved into the London hospital and only handed her back for over-supervised feeding purposes…Brings tears to my eyes remembering…

Doooo come over though because I have 457 heeeeeuuuggge photograph albums we could go through together! You won’t be bored at all I promise 😬😬😵💫
Oh, I’ll bring my albums too! ❤❤ I’d love to see your photos! What an amazing grandmother you were - moving into the hospital. Treasured times, for sure.

Everyone said I was in self-imposed exile because I couldn’t be separated from my babies - hubby worked abroad all week and they were my every moment. Now, I get to be an aunt and I know we’re not supposed to have favourites but there’s a particular six year old - turning seven on Saturday - that has stolen my heart. I got him a Lego Ninjago yesterday for his birthday. I can’t wait to see his face! He is the sweetest, kindest treasure. His little brother is very bossy. His elder sister is at that stage where she thinks she knows everything. She’s eleven. My sister had the conversation re sex, babies, etc recently with her and I said ‘how did it go?’ and she said ‘really well, actually, but then she asked me - did you ever have to do that?’ 😂😂😂 Alrighty, she might have to just buy a book.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Happy birthday to the seven year old heart-stealer from his Auntie Oops from across the water 🧁🧁🧁

621763EB-093B-4134-9023-54E9295DE75E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.