Vignettes and Pets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curioser and curioser....@Miss Midnight sent me a copy of what the mods had put up a while ago re DM. Ho9wever last week my little envelope appeared again and I was able to read old DM’s for some reason. I still can. So I sent a message to @Geranium - she did’t get it tho”. I guess the envelope was back but not useable. I wasn’t sure what was happening or if they had decided to reintroduce them.

I have great sympathy for anyone suffering with insomnia btw. It’s been the bane of my life for the last 30 odd years. It can be a bit debilitating to say the least.

Haven’t been able to post very much lately as we are really ‘silly seasoning it’ at work atm. We have a Presentation coming up on a tender we have been working on and so it’s been all hands on deck for a little while. It should mostly be put to bed half way through next week though. 🤗 Sending everyone big hugs xx
Hugs to you darling @Oops... Good luck with your tender application, fingers crossed for you that it is successful. So sorry to hear about your insomnia - it must be very very frustrating to say the least, especially when you have such a busy workload.
My envelope has also appeared but tbh, I was a bit apprehensive about using it ... don't want to get into trouble !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hugs to you darling @Oops... Good luck with your tender application, fingers crossed for you that it is successful. So sorry to hear about your insomnia - it must be very very frustrating to say the least, especially when you have such a busy workload.
My envelope has also appeared but tbh, I was a bit apprehensive about using it ... don't want to get into trouble !
Maybe it is limited to VIP members?

Curioser and curioser....@Miss Midnight sent me a copy of what the mods had put up a while ago re DM. Ho9wever last week my little envelope appeared again and I was able to read old DM’s for some reason. I still can. So I sent a message to @Geranium - she did’t get it tho”. I guess the envelope was back but not useable. I wasn’t sure what was happening or if they had decided to reintroduce them.

I have great sympathy for anyone suffering with insomnia btw. It’s been the bane of my life for the last 30 odd years. It can be a bit debilitating to say the least.

Haven’t been able to post very much lately as we are really ‘silly seasoning it’ at work atm. We have a Presentation coming up on a tender we have been working on and so it’s been all hands on deck for a little while. It should mostly be put to bed half way through next week though. 🤗 Sending everyone big hugs xx
@Oops - with regard to the envelope - mine never came back so my options are ignore or report only. Wishing you the very best of luck with the forthcoming tender. Missed you yesterday ❤. Sending ☘☘☘ your way. Xx

• Heart
Maybe it is limited to VIP members?
Maybe although we both were able to communicate before and we had differing levels. So not sure really. I was just wondering if it was working again since it reappeared. It doesn’t seem to be though.

• Heart

It's comforting to know that it's not just me with insomnia. I am very thankful that it doesn't plague me all the time, just sometimes! You are right though...it is debilitating. Today I was fair dragging my heels wherever I went. More tears too! By golly, it's not easy going at the moment, but it will get better!!

Missing you Oops... I have to say that I love this little cluster of people. Having a giggle with you lot makes my day - always. Hope the tender goes well - understandable to have your head down and tail up. I'll probably be doing the same shortly, and will emerge after exams (like a butterfly perhaps!?)

Hugs everyone. 🤗🥰☺

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Missing you Oops... I have to say that I love this little cluster of people. Having a giggle with you lot makes my day - always. Hope the tender goes well - understandable to have your head down and tail up. I'll probably be doing the same shortly, and will emerge after exams (like a butterfly perhaps!?)

Hugs everyone. 🤗🥰☺
Same here...lots on my mind but our little haven here always cheers me up. Good luck with tenders & exams, we will all deserve another wonderful party after they are over!

• Heart
  • Haha
I would love that!

Hehe love it !!! 😂 I've done that with my hubby and directions - he is terrible at remembering directions but won't admit it.

Imagine all of us at "Iconic Member" level ... 🤭 we will be swanning around all the tattle Life threads ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Same here...lots on my mind but our little haven here always cheers me up. Good luck with tenders & exams, we will all deserve another wonderful party after they are over!
100 gunning for you! There in your corner - boxing gloves on and we’re gonna’ score you a knockout! Oh yes...

• Heart

Good luck with the tender!

The link I posted about DMs/ PMs said it was being limited to regular contributors who haven't been warned....so not just VIPs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh that’s interesting. I thought I was regular and I don’t think I’ve been warned....

• Haha
Good luck @Oops... and @fedup90210. @fedup90210 you are now a well known member so congratulations! 🎉 @Milking Keynes I would love to see your planted hydrangeas, especially since lydiot never plant her pots. @Namima girl, I FEEL you on the cold. I grew up in the Caribbean so I bundle up for the slightest temperature drop.
Say whaaaaaaaaat!!!??? Whoah - it's only such a short period of time ago that I was celebrating being 'active'! 🤭 If only I got promoted this much in real life! 😂

I've just popped in to see you lovely 'characters' very briefly, after my 5 hours of sleep. Grr. I don't know how to handle this.

Anyway...you're all looking well!

@DandyTandy Growing up in the Caribbean sounds so exotic! Part of my refugee law studies took me meandering down the path of considering climate change and how this will affect the Caribbean islands, and Kiribati etc. Where do you live now?

• Heart
Say whaaaaaaaaat!!!??? Whoah - it's only such a short period of time ago that I was celebrating being 'active'! 🤭 If only I got promoted this much in real life! 😂

I've just popped in to see you lovely 'characters' very briefly, after my 5 hours of sleep. Grr. I don't know how to handle this.

@DandyTandy Growing up in the Caribbean sounds so exotic! Part of my refugee law studies took me meandering down the path of considering climate change and how this will affect the Caribbean islands, and Kiribati etc. Where do you live now?
Hello! I’m waving at you👋 I’ve been out into the city today and had an Aperol Spritz so feeling frisky!

• Haha
  • Heart

refugee law sounds very interesting! Climate change is definitely real down there. Luckily I was in Grenada so many of the hurricanes skip over it. A lot of the local say God must be Grenadian because they have been blessed too many times with the hurricane compared to other islands. I am currently in the UK. Been here for about 5 years. But I will be moving at the end of the month to the US for work 😭😭😭 I don't want to leave the land of boots. I love it here. This is one of the reason why I don't have any pets even though I want one. I don't stay at a place long enough. Don't want stress any animals out with location change.

I had about 5 hours as well. insomnia strikes. I need an IV drip of coffee to stay awake. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
refugee law sounds very interesting! Climate change is definitely real down there. Luckily I was in Grenada so many of the hurricanes skip over it. A lot of the local say God must be Grenadian because they have been blessed too many times with the hurricane compared to other islands. I am currently in the UK. Been here for about 5 years. But I will be moving at the end of the month to the US for work 😭😭😭 I don't want to leave the land of boots. I love it here. This is one of the reason why I don't have any pets even though I want one. I don't stay at a place long enough. Don't want stress any animals out with location change.

I had about 5 hours as well. insomnia strikes. I need an IV drip of coffee to stay awake. :LOL:
I had an amazing trip to the Dominican Republic once, twenty years ago - fascinating place. I would love to know more about the Caribbean and Granada must be very beautiful.

• Heart
I had an amazing trip to the Dominican Republic once, twenty years ago - fascinating place. I would love to know more about the Caribbean and Granada must be very beautiful.
I haven't been to dominican republic yet. One day. Maybe we can have our next celebration in the Caribbean!!! Trade in pincurls for sun hats? A possible summer christmas as @fedup90210 mentioned before.

• Heart
Hope everyone is well. Missing you lot! Xx
Hi there @Hi there !! **waves from waaaaaayyyyy over the ocean and far away** Same! Hopefully normal programming will return in a few days!

Are you well? Hope that handsome Casper is looking after you. 🤗

I'm fed up (literally - no surprises there!) due to having all sorts of glitchy issues with Tattle - is anyone else experiencing that? I would use Safari instead of Chrome, but silly me has forgotten her login details! 😂:rolleyes:

Et voila...it did it again...
1623159333521.png

Although, each and every time it happens I wonder how @Oops... s' tender process is going! (Awwwww....doesn't that sound so sweet?!) 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.