Vigil - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many familiar faces in that! Really intrigued - was disappointed I couldn’t just watch the next episode right away 😂
I like that they have tied in some of the political issues we have here in Scotland around the Trident subs. I think it would have been weird if it wasn’t at least mentioned because it’s such a huge issue.

Reactions: 12
Major character killed in first episode? Had to check to make sure it wasn't written by Jed Mercurio.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was a bit ‘huh’ when the WWW was over before it had even started… absolutely loved it though. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Much like LoD I have no bloody clue what’s going on, and everyone is dodgy AF

Reactions: 7
Looking forward to tonight's episode. It's worth watching the first one again. I just did and picked up on all kinds of details which it's easy to miss on the first viewing, when you're trying to identify and place all the characters. I'd guess that close attention to detail is going to be needed for something with what is going to be a pretty convoluted plot.

Reactions: 9
Looking forward to tonight's episode. It's worth watching the first one again. I just did and picked up on all kinds of details which it's easy to miss on the first viewing, when you're trying to identify and place all the characters. I'd guess that close attention to detail is going to be needed for something with what is going to be a pretty convoluted plot.
I was planning to rewatch this afternoon!

Reactions: 3
This is going to turn into another LOD thread with totally wild and amazing accusations being thrown around! Canne wait!!

Has anyone got pen and paper out yet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is going to turn into another LOD thread with totally wild and amazing accusations being thrown around! Canne wait!!

Has anyone got pen and paper out yet?!
Honestly I'm buzzing for this thread to have the same chaotic LOD vibes. Even just seeing the name WWW gave me a hit of serotonin 😂

Reactions: 4