Vigil - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was so boring😩😩😩 And you had the age-old issue of an established actor/actress (he was in that Bobby Charlton thing with Michelle Keegan and other stuff) hardly being in it for ages… you know they’re gonna have a bigger storyline near the end and likely to be the villain.
On a separate note, Rose Leslie’s accent was very good!!

Am sure that Rose is Scottish.

From a very wealthy Scottish family

Reactions: 5
Rose Leslie is Scottish, but she doesn't speak with a Scottish accent. She has a rather posh English accent irl.

Reactions: 4
I enjoyed it overall but thought it was dragged out a bit over the 6episodes. I found Kirsten’s character really annoying and didn’t find their relationship genuine at all.

Just finished it. I enjoyed the storyline but found the whole bbc woke agenda a bit 😴. It didn’t need a whole in depth lesbian relationship storyline on the side. It was like a cheesy soap. Much preferred the navy action …

Forgot I even watched and finished this series - what a banal pile of tit IMO.
Just finished it. I enjoyed the storyline but found the whole bbc woke agenda a bit 😴. It didn’t need a whole in depth lesbian relationship storyline on the side. It was like a cheesy soap. Much preferred the navy action …
I watched each week on iPlayer and eventually just started skipping through all their scenes, not because of the shoe-horned-in wokerism, but they had zero chemistry and it was irrelevant to the plot that they were together and it became distracting -- we'd be in the middle of some "tense" scene on the boat and all of a sudden here's 15 minutes of them two in the bathtub? "You can be my Titanic" - ugh, duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes the first series of this lived off the back of its first two episodes being tense and intriguing and then went to tit. I didn’t care about their relationship. Probably one of my most disappointing shows of the last decade.

Reactions: 4
Yes the first series of this lived off the back of its first two episodes being tense and intriguing and then went to tit. I didn’t care about their relationship. Probably one of my most disappointing shows of the last decade.
I think I only managed the first one maybe two episodes of it, what a load of dross it was.

Reactions: 3
I totally forgot this programme existed until the thread popped back up. It was so bad.

Reactions: 3
For those who want to know BBC has uploaded first 3 episodes of season 2 onto iPlayer. So far so good!