Vigil - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed it. Felt so bad for Amy being locked in that thing with the water. How traumatic for her with her history 😳
Obv the Liverpudlian twit will come to her aid rapid 🙄
Cannot stand that guy that said about the bleach, he seems to be everywhere all the time

Reactions: 10
“Let that sink in” ffs.

Oh god. The bottle with BLEACH on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eject her and have done with it?

Don’t see her getting out of that one, and I can’t say I’m too fussed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That last bit was horrific, made me feel all panicky. Just shoot her off the sub maybe lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I enjoyed it. Felt so bad for Amy being locked in that thing with the water. How traumatic for her with her history 😳
Obv the Liverpudlian twit will come to her aid rapid 🙄
Cannot stand that guy that said about the bleach, he seems to be everywhere all the time
I'm liking it too!

I think the chef was blackmailed to kill Craig Burke with poison (possibly his food). She was so upset when he was found dead because of the guilt. The Russians offered to get her son out of the Indonesian jail if she killed Craig Burke.

There must be Russian spies everywhere. I mean, the hot intelligence guy said as much. They wanted Craig Burke dead so his replacement could come on the ship - the Russian spy.

The last encrypted image was sent before Vigil departed and my assumption is it was deliberate in order to make it look like it was one of the original crew members.

I guess we will find out soon enough! I think you’re right though, definitely one of them!
I knew it!! 🙄🤣 Never trust the incompetent ones *cough* Line of Duty *cough*

There’s someone on land too but no idea who that is.

Reactions: 2
I must’ve missed the bleach bit?! What happened?! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
As they were going in to do whatever the duck it was they were doing they were handed a plastic spray bottle with a big label with BLEACH written on in Sharpie. I don’t know why but it made me lose it a little bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was no nerve gas. Cook poisoned same way as Burke. No nerve gas in the missiles srea. The idea of it was onnly a means of getting rid of Amy.

Reactions: 2