Vigil - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prentice has become my fave character somehow lol, he's really chill after being arrested

"Welcome to the duck ups club" hahaha
Prentice is my secret crush. He plays bad guys in pretty much everything I've seen him in but I find him strangely attractive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've a feeling her morse code is going to come in useful, otherwise why keep on about it?

Reactions: 1
I'm confused... If it was a can of nerve gas, then the hazmat suits would have been contaminated by being in the same area, yet they casually just chucked them through the door for dodgy bloke to put on and wander through the rest of the submarine to the missile bay.

Then coxswain is taken out by nerve gas so Amy has to take the poorly contained can of said nerve gas in a flimsy plastic bag and traipse it through the submarine (in her poorly decontaminated dive suit) to the missile bay where dodgy bloke is waiting to knock her out and put her in the compartment even though she wasn't supposed to be there? That's lucky. Unless coxswain is in on it too and is faking being poisoned by nerve gas?

Reactions: 14
I wonder if the Coxwain dies but in a twist of good fortune also knows Morse Code (think DI Matthew Cottan in LOD <3) and will reveal all in a dying declaration taking 3 more series to decipher.

Poor Amy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm confused... If it was a can of nerve gas, then the hazmat suits would have been contaminated by being in the same area, yet they casually just chucked them through the door for dodgy bloke to put on and wander through the rest of the submarine to the missile bay.

Then coxswain is taken out by nerve gas so Amy has to take the poorly contained can of said nerve gas in a flimsy plastic bag and traipse it through the submarine (in her poorly decontaminated dive suit) to the missile bay where dodgy bloke is waiting to knock her out and put her in the compartment even though she wasn't supposed to be there? That's lucky. Unless coxswain is in on it too and is faking being poisoned by nerve gas?
Faking because there was NO nerve gas!!

Reactions: 1
I’ll be honest the main thing I took away from that episode is that i need to find that incredible bath.
Everything else I’m a bit lost

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Prentice is my secret crush. He plays bad guys in pretty much everything I've seen him in but I find him strangely attractive 🤣
Me too. I was reminded of Doctor Foster during last week’s episode as he as a bastard who formed a sort-of alliance with Suranne Jones in that too!

Reactions: 2
Im finding it boring now. The only likeable decent character is played by Rose Leslie. Give her her own show! I’d watch a detective series with her as a lead. She’s sassy, cool, direct and decisive. This show contains too many major leaps of faith for my liking. Shame really, as the cast is excellent but the script is poor.

Reactions: 6
Will the eyebrows be blasted out into sea like a torpedo?! That would be the best death ever. Try and top that, Midsomer Murders!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s an absolute mess but yep, Rose Leslie (didn’t realise how posh she is) is proper good.

Reactions: 3
Fell asleep early on during last nights episode. Woke with Suranne and Shaun wearing hazmat suits, good lort! I've no idea whats occurring but the end was intense. This thread makes me chuckle 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He might be a Russian Spy sabotaging Vigil and trying to kill Amy but I think he’s a bit of a sort… 🤤😂

• Haha
I actually enjoyed that episode the most out of them all so far. Sure it's all ridiculous, but it's a TV show ☺