Vigil - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hate that nothing is explained! They discover something TINY and immediately they are chasing someone down in police cars 😂 it’s just ridiculous and not realistic at all

I need to watch till the end though otherwise I’ve wasted many weeks

Reactions: 5
Vigil has shown Homophobia and Racism is still alive and kicking online (thank lord it’s not here).

Reactions: 2
Will the eyebrows be blasted out into sea like a torpedo?! That would be the best death ever. Try and top that, Midsomer Murders!
Now would it be the pressure that would get you at that depth? Would you be instantly obliterated by the force of ejection? Or would you drown

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've just caught up with the last 3 episodes. Oh my, I feel quite ill after that ending. I wouldn't say I get claustrophobic but I definitely struggle with confined spaces and I could feel my panic rising as I was watching. Assuming next week's is the last episode?

Reactions: 3
Now would it be the pressure that would get you at that depth? Would you be instantly obliterated by the force of ejection? Or would you drown
I think you’d be crushed by the pressure at that depth after you drown in the water tubes, you’d aspirate fairly rapid because you’re panicking so much.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Imagine being on Vigil and being told every few days that a colleague has been found dead with no further info except for a DCI yelling “There’s a murderer on board!”.

“Everything is totally fine, please ignore any bodies or poison you may stumble across. What, you’re foaming at the mouth? Just take some paracetamol. Back to work!”.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thought you might appreciate this. My dad has come to stay with us for a few days and I asked if he’s been watching it. He got this kind of worried look on his face and said he had. I said “isn’t it AWFUL?” To which he replied “I’m afraid you’re right. It is. It’s far fetched and silly and I’m going to have to finish watching it anyway.”
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had to suspend my disbelief to unprecedented levels when then doctor couldn't help herself from kissing the coxswain, who had potentially been exposed to the nerve agent. As if she would risk her position like that and leave the entire boat without a medic, all for "one last kiss" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had to suspend my disbelief to unprecedented levels when then doctor couldn't help herself from kissing the coxswain, who had potentially been exposed to the nerve agent. As if she would risk her position like that and leave the entire boat without a medic, all for "one last kiss" 🙄
Exact same comments here as we were watching it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I only started to watch it because I love surrane Jones if it had been someone else in it I might not bothered. But even though its as far fetched as tit from China I'm quite enjoying watching it

I'll get my coat ........

Reactions: 7
I know a couple of people who are invested in it and actually understand what’s going on! I know more who don’t though 😂

Yes. This is when I felt totally insulted …particularly given what we’ve all been through and know.

Reactions: 1
There's a picture of Amy in next week's Radio Times wearing an outfit I can't recall seeing before (red jacket?) So presumably she escaped a watery end. I think this is where the constant reminders of her skill at morse code comes it. She managed to tap out: 'Help. I'm trapped in a torpedo tube', and was rescued. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4