Vigil - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to shrine of duty last night and they were talking about how none of them had any idea about the nuclear weapons in Scotland. It actually shocked me. I live on the other side of the water from faslane it terrifies me that it's so close. But I just wondered is this true of most people in the UK, do people not know trident exists?🤔
I’d expect not as widely reported as you’d expect. Haven’t ever heard a legit and reasonable justification as to why they couldn’t be stored at Devonport instead. Too close to Westminster / the affluent parts of the South, but it’s good enough for the likes of us to live with the risk and worry 😏🙄 and I used to work with the base management teams on a consultation basis so did ask in a joking-not-joking way a few times.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’d expect not as widely reported as you’d expect. Haven’t ever heard a legit and reasonable justification as to why they couldn’t be stored at Devonport instead. Too close to Westminster / the affluent parts of the South, but it’s good enough for the likes of us to live with the risk and worry 😏🙄 and I used to work with the base management teams on a consultation basis so did ask in a joking-not-joking way a few times.
Its crazy eh

Reactions: 1
This drama is too bloody cheesy - even for me!
You are being tailed by someone dodgy so ask for back up. So where do you end up? On the the roof of a car park of course.
I can’t think of a safer place!!! 🤪🤪🤪

Detective Silva is still running around the submarine telling everyone that there has been a murder. She doesn’t play her cards close to her chest does she? 😆
My wife fell asleep half way through and asked me what happened at the end when she woke up. Told her about the car chase ending on a roof and she didn't believe me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
D6978A9C-055F-450A-B822-A28421615B4A.jpeg

Isabelle, the director, has liked the comments on Twitter 🥰 #Silvacre

Reactions: 2
This drama is too bloody cheesy - even for me!
You are being tailed by someone dodgy so ask for back up. So where do you end up? On the the roof of a car park of course.
I can’t think of a safer place!!! 🤪🤪🤪

Detective Silva is still running around the submarine telling everyone that there has been a murder. She doesn’t play her cards close to her chest does she? 😆
Yeah it's all gone a bit Hollyoaks.
But I was thrilled to see them driving through the city centre - I used to walk past that car park on the way to and from my old work :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was a bit late to catch up with ep 3 and it’s still holding my attention. But only just!
As many plot holes as tropes at this point.

Reactions: 4
The eyebrows weren’t… they’re all I can see now
It's funny...I was mesmerised by them in the first ep but haven't really noticed them since.

Am I the only person still enjoying this show?! Yes, it is a bit silly but I'm really enjoying the ride.

Reactions: 12
It's getting a bit silly.

Only just noticed how pregnant she was when it was filmed

Is it the same police station that LOD was in?

I’m enjoying it, I take my my mid-episode comment. I’ve gone with ignoring reality, and enjoying the storyv

It's funny...I was mesmerised by them in the first ep but haven't really noticed them since.

Am I the only person still enjoying this show?! Yes, it is a bit silly but I'm really enjoying the ride.
I’m enjoying it and look forward to Sunday night because of it. It’s no dafter than LoD , Dot Cotton being shot , near death and morse coding about H , that being one example.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's getting a bit silly.

Only just noticed how pregnant she was when it was filmed

Is it the same police station that LOD was in?
Me too - it was just one angle from the side and I thought wow she looks pregnant, googled it and she was 8 months when it was filmed!

• Wow
I’m enjoying it, I take my my mid-episode comment. I’ve gone with ignoring reality, and enjoying the storyv
I think it's great. Quite exciting if you don't take it too seriously. Favourite line this week: 'I've left you some extra pudding to cheer you up.' Good luck with that! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6