Victoria Bayliss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she only have the little girl? Weird to of just left her son. First full day in the flat & she isn't coping well.
Only the little girl with her the boy apparently living with her in 3 months when she gets her permanent council house which won’t happen as people are in temporary accommodation for years, the 2 older girls are at the house

Reactions: 2
Only the little girl with her the boy apparently living with her in 3 months when she gets her permanent council house which won’t happen as people are in temporary accommodation for years, the 2 older girls are at the house
I understand the older girls not going as they don't seem to have a good relationship with her.
The way things are going that little girl may not be there in 3 months.
She just said on live now I get a chance to prove I'm a good Mum. Looking at today that isn't really showing Vic

I understand the older girls not going as they don't seem to have a good relationship with her.
The way things are going that little girl may not be there in 3 months.
She just said on live now I get a chance to prove I'm a good Mum. Looking at today that isn't really showing Vic
The little girl looked lost today at least she had her dad and older siblings to be there for her when she was at the house

The little girl looked lost today at least she had her dad and older siblings to be there for her when she was at the house
Completely agree Vic kept telling her to duck off & leave her alone this afternoon. All Vic wants to do is be on tiktok live all day she has no time to actually play with her daughter.

Does she think there's little fairies squeezing out council houses somewhere? 2 months max according to the lady at the council? Yeah, alright. I'm on year 4 lol.

Reactions: 3
Completely agree Vic kept telling her to duck off & leave her alone this afternoon. All Vic wants to do is be on tiktok live all day she has no time to actually play with her daughter.
11.35pm little girl still awake does she not go and check her every now and than

11.35pm little girl still awake does she not go and check her every now and than
Nope! I can't think of a single time she's ever got off her arse and put her to bed in the entire time I've watched her. S will either climb into mums scruffy bed while she chain smokes joints three feet away or one of her eldest daughters will put her to bed. With her being the sole carer I genuinely believe that girl is going to suffer.

I can't bleeping bear it any longer. I know the enablers from her live read here so this is a message for you lot. The simple fact that you're all cheering for this doped up head and practically whooping and hollering that her ex partner is undoubtedly upset is disgusting. Encouraging her to take things from the house is DISGUSTING. Three of her children still live in that house and soon, a fourth probably will too. If a man upped and left his family he'd be torn to shreds if he took vital things from the home. Bunch of Jeremy Kyle mourning wankers, the lot of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can't bleeping bear it any longer. I know the enablers from her live read here so this is a message for you lot. The simple fact that you're all cheering for this doped up head and practically whooping and hollering that her ex partner is undoubtedly upset is disgusting. Encouraging her to take things from the house is DISGUSTING. Three of her children still live in that house and soon, a fourth probably will too. If a man upped and left his family he'd be torn to shreds if he took vital things from the home. Bunch of Jeremy Kyle mourning wankers, the lot of you.
Sacha is so upset, he hasn't gone to work. He's sat outside the house in the car sobbing, while her and her disgusting followers are sat laughing!! This man's world has been a living nightmare for years while he holds everything together. She just walks out on him without a care I'm the world! She couldn't give a tit about him or those children and to start removing things is just the lowest of the low!! And if that was the other way around and it was a man doing it, those vile followers would be screaming the place down how a man could do that to a women!! I hope S gets removed and given back to Sacha and hr siblings because Vicky doesn't deserve her!!!

As Sasha knows she’s a lazy cow why has he let S go with Vicky and not put up a fight for his daughter ,also Vicky mum is very strange the way she acts and talks to her

As Sasha knows she’s a lazy cow why has he let S go with Vicky and not put up a fight for his daughter ,also Vicky mum is very strange the way she acts and talks to her
I've also thought the way her mum talks to her is slightly odd. It's almost like she talks to her like a child (but then again it's not like Vicky acts like a capable adult) and I can't believe her mum enables her behaviour, smoking in the bedroom with S around, smoking in the car, having to come round every morning to get the kids up from school. Why can't anyone turn round to Vicky and tell her to sort her life out! It's like everyone is scared of her!

I've also thought the way her mum talks to her is slightly odd. It's almost like she talks to her like a child (but then again it's not like Vicky acts like a capable adult) and I can't believe her mum enables her behaviour, smoking in the bedroom with S around, smoking in the car, having to come round every morning to get the kids up from school. Why can't anyone turn round to Vicky and tell her to sort her life out! It's like everyone is scared of her!
If the situation was really bad you wouldn’t go back to that house, taking items and provoking him. I was in her position a few years back but to get my kids to safety I threw all my belongings away,got a train at 5am in the morning with a suitcase and bag of toys and me and my kids travelled 6 hours on a train 260 miles away to a council house for safety. We started again all over we slept on a double mattress on the floor for months as couldn’t afford beds didn’t have a cooker etc.
They need to stop babying her or she will never get off her arse and do anything.

• Heart
Jesus Christ it’s dreadful, her followers are off their heads too, I wouldn’t let a single one of them near the care of a child if they think she’s a decent human and good parent. She’s a bleep end of. Give it a week and she’ll be back at home I reckon, there’s no way she will look after herself. Takes the absolute piss, her poor daughter.

I could understand her mum coming to do the school run with the meds Victoria is on. They would probably make a bleeping elephant groggy first thing. But the fact that she's up, dressed and just watching her mum do everything is baffling. She doesn't sound like the youngest lady either so she wants to pull her big girl pants on and start being independent or that rug is gonna get swiftly pulled from beneath her when nature takes its inevitable course. Not to be morbid or anything. But it's true.

I would imagine that Sacha can't do the school run because of work and why should the two eldest do it? Shes a joke.

The way she's speaking to that sweet girl tonight is just atrocious. My heart breaks for her. I can't believe this is aloud to happen

Reactions: 1
The way she's speaking to that sweet girl tonight is just atrocious. My heart breaks for her. I can't believe this is aloud to happen
It was earlier when she was asking for dinner. "It's only 5pm it's not bleeping dinner time". Erm, yes hon. Yes, it is. Most kids have their dinner, let it go down, play a little and then have a bath and a good bedtime routine. She knocks me sick sitting there marinating her own filth, smoking, ignoring her kid. Earlier everyone was saying how its unfair that Sacha has turned the eldest kids against her. Newsflash. He hasn't. And even if he had, it's not him that was shagging about with his drug dealer is it! Amazingly dense, these idiots.

Edit: Just realised she hasn't fed that poor kid yet has she? Wow. Just bleeping wow.

That's bad poor girl. Last night she was still up at midnight. I do find it odd that the Dad has just let the little girl go without a fight.

That's bad poor girl. Last night she was still up at midnight. I do find it odd that the Dad has just let the little girl go without a fight.
She wouldn't have a flat if she didn't have at least one kid with her. She wouldn't be a priority. I wholly believe that has something to do with her choice to take her. J was supposed to go too but then never did. And I don't believe he will either.

She wouldn't have a flat if she didn't have at least one kid with her. She wouldn't be a priority. I wholly believe that has something to do with her choice to take her. J was supposed to go too but then never did. And I don't believe he will either.
She wasn’t bothered about J coming with her, she said at least she wouldn’t have the fight in the morning to get him ready and it would be down to Freya instead, I couldn’t believe how blasé she was about leaving her boy. Although he’s better off with his Dad and sisters etc. All this bollocks about ‘I’ve changed my life I’m free now’ - she’s doing exactly the same as before just in a different postcode. Sat on TikTok all day and all night the grotty old cow. I wouldn’t care if she didn’t have the girl there, she knocks me sick the way she treats her. She needs reporting

• Angry
She wasn’t bothered about J coming with her, she said at least she wouldn’t have the fight in the morning to get him ready and it would be down to Freya instead, I couldn’t believe how blasé she was about leaving her boy. Although he’s better off with his Dad and sisters etc. All this bollocks about ‘I’ve changed my life I’m free now’ - she’s doing exactly the same as before just in a different postcode. Sat on TikTok all day and all night the grotty old cow. I wouldn’t care if she didn’t have the girl there, she knocks me sick the way she treats her. She needs reporting
"I'm free now to traumatise my youngest in peace just as much as I've traumatised my eldest daughters." She may as well have said that because she's getting NO attention, no love, only fed when Victoria is ready to feed her, barely washing either I bet. She's letting her run riot. I wouldn't wanna live underneath her. Bet she's driving people mental already.