Victoria Bayliss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at the beginning of the week she was saying S was staying at her dads and would be back by Saturday. Than slowly during the week she was saying things about being on her own S lives with her dad etc. She doesn’t have any money but can buy a bottle of wine from Sainsbury’s she waiting for her universal credit money so not sure if S is with her dad until she has some money.
I haven’t seen S with her for ages now, nothing changes she’s still off her face or stuffing her face on tik Tok. So much for all the big changes when she left the family home.

Reactions: 1
Wonder where her husband & children are going as it says chain free.
Probably rent somewhere he seems desperate to get it all over with she just wants money for cheap wine
---
I haven’t seen S with her for ages now, nothing changes she’s still off her face or stuffing her face on tik Tok. So much for all the big changes when she left the family home.
Haven’t seen her either especially this week when I’ve watched her lives her and there she was up at 4 in the morning talking to a Syrian man,no sign or he getting school uniform ready or anything back to school or about school runs.
The boy isn’t with her either when he was meant to move in in September,never seen any of the older girls or the boy at the flat either

Her partner was out working all day she never bothered to clean the house but now she's the energy to clean her flat she's gotten bigger

Reactions: 2
Probably cleaning because the council won’t allow her to ruin that flat like she did that house

She'll be having regular visits from somebody, I'm sure. She lied through her arse to get that flat so they'll consider her a vulnerable person.

I'm very sorry that link wasn't her house,even though it looked similar. Here is the the house,I honestly don't know what to say

I'm speechless....

They couldn't even be bothered to tidy up and get rid of all the shite. What an absolute cesspit.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We all knew it was bad, but christ alive! Those poor children, and who an earth would want to view that :sick: you would need a hazmat suit!!

Reactions: 3
We all knew it was bad, but christ alive! Those poor children, and who an earth would want to view that :sick: you would need a hazmat suit!!
And they had the cheek to describe it as 'delightful' 😂😂😂

I'm willing to bet it still looks like that, too. No way have they cleared it out.

Last edited:
She had social services involved at one point how where they okay with this,and her stupid enabling mum,I understand why Sacha was how he was,he worked 5 to 6 days a week and would come home to this shocking

She had social services involved at one point how where they okay with this,and her stupid enabling mum,I understand why Sacha was how he was,he worked 5 to 6 days a week and would come home to this shocking
The state of it coupled with the constant stink of weed, fags, cat tit and stale booze. If social services ever entered that house and left thinking it was suitable, I despair.

I am stunned at how bad that house was. Jesus Christ, what a filthy hovel. Nothings changed has it, all that bullshit about turning her life around once she got away from her husband. She’s exactly the same as before, on live all day and all night, smoking weed and eating like a pig on camera. I bet he’d new place is rapidly turning into another shitpit. The poor little girl is all I can say. Why don’t social do more?

It was the vickybliveagain. She defiantly had no electric, so I take it her managing money is going well

So I was watching her last night & she was reading her book again telling some guy she was battling all about her SA. Then she said that she had been through hell the last 3 weeks as a tiktoker she thought was a friend reported her to social services. So she is going through an investigation yet did see that the little girl was there with her & it was around 11pm.