Victoria Bayliss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her live I didn't know that one of her children died 9 years ago.
She hasn't had a easy life (I know loads of people haven't). I get she isn't a good Mum because she can barely look after herself but she really needs some intense therapy.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her live I didn't know that one of her children died 9 years ago.
She hasn't had a easy life (I know loads of people haven't). I get she isn't a good Mum because she can barely look after herself but she really needs some intense therapy.
I know this is going to sound awful but she is very sneaky with the wording of this sometimes. I'm not for ONE moment suggesting the loss of a child is easier to bare in ANY form at all. But I'm pretty certain she miscarried if what she said a few weeks ago is anything to go by. Again, would never suggest that this is manageable or less hurtful than the death of a child you've birthed and cared for. Everyone handles things differently. But yeah, just be mindful that she's very good at making things sound a lot more traumatic than they are.

Hope this came across the way I wanted it to and not heartless or cruel.

Reactions: 5
I know this is going to sound awful but she is very sneaky with the wording of this sometimes. I'm not for ONE moment suggesting the loss of a child is easier to bare in ANY form at all. But I'm pretty certain she miscarried if what she said a few weeks ago is anything to go by. Again, would never suggest that this is manageable or less hurtful than the death of a child you've birthed and cared for. Everyone handles things differently. But yeah, just be mindful that she's very good at making things sound a lot more traumatic than they are.

Hope this came across the way I wanted it to and not heartless or cruel.
Oh no I completely get what you are saying & agree with it tbh. She made it sound like a completely different situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it wise she has a bottle of wine on such strong medication :unsure: she can't stay awake at the best of times!

Reactions: 2
As long as she doesn't get pissed, stoned and drugged up when S is there, she can do what she wants as far as I'm concerned. All she's doing is making it obvious that the only thing keeping her even remotely afloat was having other people around to hold her accountable for her tit (to a degree anyway).

So she's been in that flat now for a week, dipping back and forth to the house constantly, and still that little girl has no toys to play with. Because those ten coats are more important? What a joke. Her bedroom is EMPTY. Poor little mite.

So she's been in that flat now for a week, dipping back and forth to the house constantly, and still that little girl has no toys to play with. Because those ten coats are more important? What a joke. Her bedroom is EMPTY. Poor little mite.
She needs to the 10 coats so it gives her a choice😂
Her mate that was over last night was on the phone to someone while Vicky was live saying Vicky address, why does she feel the need to put everything personal on live from your address your kid’s school etc from someone that was abused as a child myself my kids are hidden from the internet, I never post pictures of them on my Facebook or put any personal information as I’m so anxious to keep my kids safe from harm, but she lets random people talk to her child on live,I dunno but it’s very strange to me

The absoulte state she is in this morning I am 99% sure she is back on drugs. S can't wake her up off the sofa, she's talking complete nonsense and it's actually quite worrying!

The absoulte state she is in this morning I am 99% sure she is back on drugs. S can't wake her up off the sofa, she's talking complete nonsense and it's actually quite worrying!
Omg really,I haven’t seen her in for a few days, since she’s moved out to that flat I’ve noticed she’s not on live as much as when she was in her bedroom or living room,with it being half term I hope S is okay.

Omg really,I haven’t seen her in for a few days, since she’s moved out to that flat I’ve noticed she’s not on live as much as when she was in her bedroom or living room,with it being half term I hope S is okay.
She said she didn't wake up till 10am today, and was straight on live and couldn't keep her eyes open. She was mumbling a pile of rubbish with her eyes closed while S was going "mummy mummy mummy" she eventually opened her eyes and the live ended. She did mention something about going back to bed. She did not look well either, she was either very very hungover or she's back on the gear. I just have this awful feeling it's not a hangover. Her face was almost grey and the mumbling and keep passing out isn't normally hangover symptoms. Someone needs to get that child away from her ASAP

She said she didn't wake up till 10am today, and was straight on live and couldn't keep her eyes open. She was mumbling a pile of rubbish with her eyes closed while S was going "mummy mummy mummy" she eventually opened her eyes and the live ended. She did mention something about going back to bed. She did not look well either, she was either very very hungover or she's back on the gear. I just have this awful feeling it's not a hangover. Her face was almost grey and the mumbling and keep passing out isn't normally hangover symptoms. Someone needs to get that child away from her ASAP
Oh that’s awful,it’s scary to hear that as S opens the front door of the flat a lot and plays outside the door. If she’s actually high or whatever it’s neglect everyone knows her address as she tells people,so hopefully one of them calls for help if anything happened

Not only the points mentioned above but her location has been given by HER freely plenty of times. Down to the name of the block she's in. And she's openly passed out on live while strangers online can see her young child is left to fend for herself. Disgusting.

Oh my god, my poor ears!! Why is she telling everyone she just pleasured herself in the front room :sick:😭 she has sex sweat apparently

• Wow
What happened with S? She's on live saying she has no child to look after now? First time she's popped up on my fyp for weeks

What happened with S? She's on live saying she has no child to look after now? First time she's popped up on my fyp for weeks
So at the beginning of the week she was saying S was staying at her dads and would be back by Saturday. Than slowly during the week she was saying things about being on her own S lives with her dad etc. She doesn’t have any money but can buy a bottle of wine from Sainsbury’s she waiting for her universal credit money so not sure if S is with her dad until she has some money.