Victoria Bayliss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been waiting for one for a while from what she said a year ago. Basically they have been split up for ages now & she has played on him apparently effecting her MH & being abusive too her.
This really won't end well.
But she says she owns half of that house. On that basis, council won't house her. I know this because it's the situation I was in. Until the house was sold, they were under no obligation to do so.

Reactions: 3
Considering she's meant to be moving in 2 days, there's not much packing going on. I don't think it's a council flat, I thinks from what she said it's emergency accommodation (because poor Sasha is soooooo abusive) she told him on live a couple of evenings ago that she was moving and he genuinely sounded upset. I don't know what planet this women is living on but she would be so much better staying with him who does EVERYTHING for her. I hope he keeps an eye on those poor children. But from a selfish point of view he should be hanging the banners up and throwing a street party when she finally walks out that door!!

Reactions: 2
Council help if it's because of DV. Vicki has been using that card for the whole time she has been on tiktok.
It's just worrying because she can't look after herself let alone those children. Hopefully she will have some kind of professional support in place.

It won’t be social housing as she doesn’t qualify as she’s a homeowner, it will be a flat from a private landlord rented via the council,I’m generally worried about the little girl who will be neglected, 1am bedtimes house stinking no food dirty flat etc wouldn’t surprise me if they went back to live with Sasha and a massive custody thing goes off

Instead of packing, she's just got a taxi to town in the revolting oodie. Straight to the cashpoint and then into the bookies and it's all going in the fruit machines! She will not cope living on her own!!

Reactions: 1
The amount of money she has shoved in that fruit machine is unbelievable!! And it doesn't look like she has had a penny back out of it!

She will say it’s a controlled gamble😂
Controlled my arse :ROFLMAO: that was anything but controlled!! She turned her live off when all her minions started begging for her to stop putting money in. I reckon she's lost at the very least £100!! Those notes were flying in!

Controlled my arse :ROFLMAO: that was anything but controlled!! She turned her live off when all her minions started begging for her to stop putting money in. I reckon she's lost at the very least £100!! Those notes were flying in!
Could of used that for the new place,shocking but I’m sure her mum will foot the bill for moving

So in the flat & already swearing at the little girl to leave her alone. Vicky should of definitely just moved out alone.

Still puffing away while S is trying to eat her dinner. That flat is going to stink in no time!!

It's the way she's been sitting around in the pub slagging off her ex and in the next breath saying she's terrified of him. Terrified but happy and confident to air all her dirty laundry on live 24/7. She's regretting her decisions already, you can tell. Running to the leccy metre every two minutes to see how much its using. Welcome to real life, Victoria. This is what grown ups have to deal with when we don't have some poor mug paying all the bills for us!

It's the way she's been sitting around in the pub slagging off her ex and in the next breath saying she's terrified of him. Terrified but happy and confident to air all her dirty laundry on live 24/7. She's regretting her decisions already, you can tell. Running to the leccy metre every two minutes to see how much its using. Welcome to real life, Victoria. This is what grown ups have to deal with when we don't have some poor mug paying all the bills for us!
Mark my words, she will be back in that bedroom at home by the end of the week. Buying all her own food, cigarettes, weed, cider, charity shop addiction, gambling addiction plus bills. She will never ever cope. I hope sasha is enjoying sleeping in a proper bed!!!!

She’s had a joint every hour, they got no toothbrushes and everything they need is back at the house,if she carries on with the neglect I’m contacting the daughter school

She’s had a joint every hour, they got no toothbrushes and everything they need is back at the house,if she carries on with the neglect I’m contacting the daughter school
Does she only have the little girl? Weird to of just left her son. First full day in the flat & she isn't coping well.