Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I watched her little girl in back having just her underwear on I don't usually comment on her lives but I had to say something you don't know what creeps are watching ...Vic didn't notice either none of her mods even said something. Her husband works all day and comes home cooks and does most of cleaning Vic has even said this I'd be mad too. Little girl is dying for her mums attention but like most tiktok mums the phone comes first " leave me alone mana needs her tiky tok"
Her mods are useless. They're all enablers, the lot of them. Deleting all the comments last night about the calpol incident and booting anybody who dared to criticise her parenting. And that blonde lady last night battling with her. "You're doing a good job with her, Vic. So nice of you to make cookies (with added sedative-like medicine) with her, Vic ". Fuck off, man. If that's the standard, I'm Mary bloody Poppins. Imagine enabling child neglect and abuse for the clout of being her mod.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she is. She researched the history going back millions of years apparently, so they think she's manic. She's also worried the hospital is going to "eradicate" her. It sounds like she's in the best place at rhe moment so she can get the help she really does need.
She needs to be in one, she's clearly not well and she's got major addiction issues. It always baffled me that people would be sat there watching her fall asleep

Bricktop1

Just watched her feeding notes into a fruit machine in some pub, honestly this woman is just a drain on her family and everything else. Nothing is her fault. It’s about time SS properly intervened there and did something for that little girl and the boy too. As she freely admits Tik Tok is her addiction so fuck the rest eh. Wake up Vicky and do everyone a favour and sort yourself out, you are damaging your children. Stop the 24/7 pity party and grow the fuck up. Your book isn’t going to be published, let’s be brutally honest.

Bricktop1

The less you do and the more lazy you are the more you get. Absolutely disgusting, but you can’t bet she’s told the authorities that her husband knocks her around etc, nowt about her neglecting her kids, living in a self made shit hole or smoking drugs 24/7. Surely karma’s got to catch up with her soon, it’s her kids I feel for I really do.

Reactions: 5

devilleil

I’m really concerned about her kids. She’s on live now ignoring her daughter again just to tell her to eat her beans and toast but switched up her mood when talking to people commenting. And she called her daughter an idiot for spilling squash. This is awful.

I’m really concerned about her kids. She’s on live now ignoring her daughter again just to tell her to eat her beans and toast but switched up her mood when talking to people commenting. And she called her daughter an idiot for spilling squash. This is awful.
I don’t know how to post videos on here but I screen recorded - her daughter is literally just begging for any acknowledgment while being completely ignored, she’s asking her why she wasn’t wearing the necklace she made her and she’s just getting ignored, Victoria turned to the camera and then said it was broken. My heart is actually breaking for this poor little girl who just wants her mum to give her some attention not just be on live 24/7

Last edited:

Bricktop1

Overtly rolled a spliff on live and is smoking it in the same room as her young daughter. It’s 1:30pm.
She seems to be permanently online, talking about how bad her childhood was, yet blissfully ignorant about what a shitshow of a mum she is! I can’t watch her I feel so bad for those kids. I’m not downplaying her loved experiences I just think she needs real help, not sitting on TikTok live 24/7 or posting loads of manic tik toks. Very strange lady.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I'm very sorry that link wasn't her house,even though it looked similar. Here is the the house,I honestly don't know what to say

I'm speechless....

They couldn't even be bothered to tidy up and get rid of all the shite. What an absolute cesspit.

• Wow

noseymum

She was also complaining about the way one of her older daughters speaks to her. It's probably the behaviour of a girl who has grown up with a mum constantly taking drugs and ignoring her. It wouldn't surprise me if kids at her school have seen the tiktoks too. Imagine living with that. I've no doubt this lady has trauma, but that isn't the fault of her children and she is creating more trauma for them. Seems like the partner has a drink problem top.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Hopefully without the cannabis she'll notice a positive difference in her mental wellbeing. That's half her problem, constantly stoned out of her bonce all the time and ignoring her trauma and addiction.

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Is she in a psych ward?
Yeah she is. She researched the history going back millions of years apparently, so they think she's manic. She's also worried the hospital is going to "eradicate" her. It sounds like she's in the best place at rhe moment so she can get the help she really does need.

Bricktop1

Her TikToks lately have been increasingly erratic, mania, paranoia the lot. Wonder what she’ll do without all the weed she smokes all day long. I feel sorry for her daughter more than anything, poor kids seen too much already.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Just watched her live I didn't know that one of her children died 9 years ago.
She hasn't had a easy life (I know loads of people haven't). I get she isn't a good Mum because she can barely look after herself but she really needs some intense therapy.
I know this is going to sound awful but she is very sneaky with the wording of this sometimes. I'm not for ONE moment suggesting the loss of a child is easier to bare in ANY form at all. But I'm pretty certain she miscarried if what she said a few weeks ago is anything to go by. Again, would never suggest that this is manageable or less hurtful than the death of a child you've birthed and cared for. Everyone handles things differently. But yeah, just be mindful that she's very good at making things sound a lot more traumatic than they are.

Hope this came across the way I wanted it to and not heartless or cruel.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Just seen her live apparently she has been locked up (hospital) because she knows to much & they need to stop her from talking. In a mood about it as it's her birthday tomorrow. Hopefully they'll sort her medication out.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’ve finally found a thread for this woman! I’ve recently found her and one night was in tears about the fact this little girl was in this situation I was watching live. I couldn’t sleep, she was treating her like utter shit.
She’s now popping up on my fyp and I started recording things like smoking joints and getting her kid to fetch her cans of alcohol. Please tell me SS are involved because this little girl doesn’t deserve this!
She's vile. Just be careful about what you say here on this thread about potentially taking it further as its against tattle rules and could get you banned 😘

What baffled me about her sending her daughter to get her cider from downstairs was that she called it blackcurrant juice. What's to stop that little girl popping open a can and downing it thinking that's exactly what it is. Victoria is a shambles of a mother.

Hannah100

Chatty Member
What she's been through is terrible, but I'm sorry if you have kids it is no excuse to live in an absolute pit! Her husband puts up with a lot I feel. I heard him in the background the other day and he's not as bad as she makes out. All he asks for is a clean house and some kind of parenting from her. He does all the clothes washing, the cleaning, the food shopping while doing a full time job, while she sits in her bedroom drinking and smoking weed all day. That must be infuriating for him!!! And as for the little girl asleep in her bed and the mother is sitting on the end of it chain smoking her cigarettes and weed is truly DISGUSTING!! If her childhood was that bad, then do better for your own children!! That poor little girl must absolutely stink when she goes to school, the bed sheets must stink, the walls are caked in filth!! Oh this week I've been horrified!! Sorry for the rant,but that is a poor excuse for a mother!!!

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I've noticed she gets quite a few more gifts these days now she's a survivor of DV & SA, her words not mine.
Looking at the comments of you look so much better now you got rid of the rubbish. She looks the same & acts the same.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I watched her little girl in back having just her underwear on I don't usually comment on her lives but I had to say something you don't know what creeps are watching ...Vic didn't notice either none of her mods even said something. Her husband works all day and comes home cooks and does most of cleaning Vic has even said this I'd be mad too. Little girl is dying for her mums attention but like most tiktok mums the phone comes first " leave me alone mana needs her tiky tok"

• Sick

Hannah100

Chatty Member
I can't fucking bear it any longer. I know the enablers from her live read here so this is a message for you lot. The simple fact that you're all cheering for this doped up dickhead and practically whooping and hollering that her ex partner is undoubtedly upset is disgusting. Encouraging her to take things from the house is DISGUSTING. Three of her children still live in that house and soon, a fourth probably will too. If a man upped and left his family he'd be torn to shreds if he took vital things from the home. Bunch of Jeremy Kyle mourning wankers, the lot of you.
Sacha is so upset, he hasn't gone to work. He's sat outside the house in the car sobbing, while her and her disgusting followers are sat laughing!! This man's world has been a living nightmare for years while he holds everything together. She just walks out on him without a care I'm the world! She couldn't give a shit about him or those children and to start removing things is just the lowest of the low!! And if that was the other way around and it was a man doing it, those vile followers would be screaming the place down how a man could do that to a women!! I hope S gets removed and given back to Sacha and hr siblings because Vicky doesn't deserve her!!!

Bricktop1

I can't fucking bear it any longer. I know the enablers from her live read here so this is a message for you lot. The simple fact that you're all cheering for this doped up dickhead and practically whooping and hollering that her ex partner is undoubtedly upset is disgusting. Encouraging her to take things from the house is DISGUSTING. Three of her children still live in that house and soon, a fourth probably will too. If a man upped and left his family he'd be torn to shreds if he took vital things from the home. Bunch of Jeremy Kyle mourning wankers, the lot of you.
Jesus Christ it’s dreadful, her followers are off their heads too, I wouldn’t let a single one of them near the care of a child if they think she’s a decent human and good parent. She’s a cunt end of. Give it a week and she’ll be back at home I reckon, there’s no way she will look after herself. Takes the absolute piss, her poor daughter.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
When I first came across her ages ago social services were involved because she was doing parenting classes & some form of counselling for her childhood SA. Her husband/partner was always in the living room with her but you would just see her face. He use to shout at her & her "fans" on the live would call the police however she seemed quite well known to the police & according to her never took her seriously because of her MH & always believed him. I think he just got fed up of the fact he worked all day & came home to do the cooking whilst she just sat on live. Even her older daughter would shout at her to get off live. Since seeing her back on my fyp I've just seen her & her youngest daughter.
She has always just ignored that little girl the live stream is always so more important