Victoria Bayliss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This situation is just so odd. Her Mum has taken her this morning to the house, Vic is just sat there doing nothing, her Mum has left to take some of the children to school. Then going back to the house to pick Vic up. Vic is also upset that they have been into "her" room as sorted stuff out. She no longer lives there so how does she think it's still "her" room.

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately for her its not her room any more its Sachas room, and the way she has behaved and still behaving I wouldn't off been surprised if she had turned up to find a skip with all of her stuff in. I mean let's face it, that's all she deserves and most her "stuff" is probably only worthy of a skip anyway!!
Also I would be changing the locks so she couldn't empty the house while Sacha was at work!

Reactions: 4
The young boy told Vic that they're selling the house, moving somewhere nicer & going on holiday to America.
Sachas shouldn't be saying stuff like that to the children at this point. Yes Vic is a nightmare but they both need to stop involving the children in all of this & sit down & talk to each other.

Why does she need to keep going to the house, the boy goes to high school I’m sure he takes himself off to school or they could pick him up from outside the house,did she get the 10 coats which she said needed 😂

• Haha
She seems to be under the illusion that she'll automatically get half of that house when it's sold. Is it mortgage free? I'd be surprised if it was. He could quite easily make a case that she's a gambling addict and can't be trusted with a large sum of money. Could you imagine her with tens of thousands in the bank? It'd be gone in a couple of months. She's only barred herself from the bookies now because she's realised how expensive it is to live alone. Same reason she's detoxing from drink (but she's not an alcoholic).

She seems to be under the illusion that she'll automatically get half of that house when it's sold. Is it mortgage free? I'd be surprised if it was. He could quite easily make a case that she's a gambling addict and can't be trusted with a large sum of money. Could you imagine her with tens of thousands in the bank? It'd be gone in a couple of months. She's only barred herself from the bookies now because she's realised how expensive it is to live alone. Same reason she's detoxing from drink (but she's not an alcoholic).
Have you seen the state of the house,living room walls black with mouldy,kitchen ceiling has water damage,her bedroom has black mould by the wardrobe,the house stinks,walls have gone all yellow from the smoke,that house would be lucky to get £50k at a auction as it needs to be gutted out,needs new kitchen,bathroom,flooring,walls re plastered,mould and damp problems,windows replaced etc won’t be a easy sell

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Why are her fingers so disgustingly filthy today!! Does she not even wash her hands :sick:
It's only 9.40 and she's passed out already!! Is this what her whole life is going to consist of now. Sitting in an empty flat, smoking all day watching TV and sleeping! What a life!

Reactions: 1
Has she said where all the animals are going ? I know her oldest cat Pele is like 15
He'd be harder to get adopted than the kitten

Has she said where all the animals are going ? I know her oldest cat Pele is like 15
He'd be harder to get adopted than the kitten
He's staying at home I think but to be honest, it's not hard to sneak a cat into a council property. Thousands do it. Not saying its right, also not saying I haven't done it myself 🤣

I've noticed she gets quite a few more gifts these days now she's a survivor of DV & SA, her words not mine.
Looking at the comments of you look so much better now you got rid of the rubbish. She looks the same & acts the same.

• Angry
She’s got a booty call tonight😂
Please tell me S isn't going to be there and that she KNOWS this person? That little girl doesn't sleep. Gross behaviour if she's going to be around, too.

I've been thinking, too. I wonder if she'll be back on the class a's before long. She has this crazy sense that she's free and when people get that rush they make stupid, rash decisions to try and feel like they have an element of control over their life again.

Please tell me S isn't going to be there and that she KNOWS this person? That little girl doesn't sleep. Gross behaviour if she's going to be around, too.

I've been thinking, too. I wonder if she'll be back on the class a's before long. She has this crazy sense that she's free and when people get that rush they make stupid, rash decisions to try and feel like they have an element of control over their life again.
S is at dads tonight,so is safe

• Heart
Fish is on the menu tonight then yuck I bet it stinks
S would be better off with her dad full time vic has only used her to get accommodation

She says they've been split up for four years but his reaction when she moved out told me otherwise personally. Makes me think if they were together, she's been chatting up blokes on the Internet for a while. Unless she's hooking up with a literal rando, she already knew this person and had a sexual interest in them.

Well this man won't be getting much action, she's already :sleep: :sleep:
Its probably the local crackhead

The alcohol detox lasted along time didn't it! Whoever it is, they're in for a once in a lifetime treat. Imagine that grunting and coughing up phlegm on top of you when you're trying to reach the finish line.

• Sick
The alcohol detox lasted along time didn't it! Whoever it is, they're in for a once in a lifetime treat. Imagine that grunting and coughing up phlegm on top of you when you're trying to reach the finish line.
Or constantly picking her nose and shoving the contents in her gob with that grim old tongue poking out! She really is quite revolting

• Sick