Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
It won’t be social housing as she doesn’t qualify as she’s a homeowner, it will be a flat from a private landlord rented via the council,I’m generally worried about the little girl who will be neglected, 1am bedtimes house stinking no food dirty flat etc wouldn’t surprise me if they went back to live with Sasha and a massive custody thing goes off

Reactions: 3

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I've watched many a live of her & the little girl just says over & over again Mum Mum but gets ignored.
I feel social services haven't taken the children because their Dad is there & he is deemed safe. I agree with you he just sounds like a man who has had enough of her. If she was a single parent like Laura G social services who probably of done more than just send her to parenting classes.
I do wonder why she is suddenly back on tiktok all the time.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Looks like her son has broke his nose and not once has she got up to see if he's alright. I heard her eldest daughter a few days ago giving her a stripping down when her lad ran off in the evening, telling her that she's sick of it all falling to her. I feel sorry for all three kids. Her daughter was bouncing around on the bed behind her earlier in just a pair of underwear whilst she was on live to three random blokes. She's got no sense of protection for those kids. It's quite frightening really. Looks like she's been told no more tiktok live downstairs because her family don't want their lives on the Internet and she was still secretly on live under the table. She's addicted. It's crazy 😂

The son hasn't even been attending school!
The sons been suspended for punching another student in the face. He's been home all week acting out for attention and all she does is tell him to go away and slate him to her followers while he's within earshot.

• Wow

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
So she gambled away £80 yesterday at the bookies and left herself with no holiday money and now today she’s live at ( I think) a food bank telling her life story to get some food. Fucking hell, talk about complete and utter piss take. I feel sorry for her in some respects but Social services need to intervene here, the complete and utter disregard for her young children is sickening. She’s always got money for weed and fags I note. I hope her little girl gets the care and attention she obviously craves.
She slags her partner off something rotten but everytime he comes in from work he's straight in the kitchen with shopping bags sorting the kids out for dinner. I'm assuming she needed food bank handouts to feed her kids down at this holiday home? She's been saying all week she'd pissed her spends away and ALL WEEK she's done nothing about it. She's a bloody disgrace. Always on about calling women's aid. Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting her fella is perfect. But all I've seen so far is him buying her ciders, cooking her dinners and simply asking not to be filmed for tiktok. And her followers eat it up. I've convinced myself they only watch her for a poverty p*rn fix.

Hannah100

Chatty Member
We all knew it was bad, but christ alive! Those poor children, and who an earth would want to view that :sick: you would need a hazmat suit!!

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She has been waiting for one for a while from what she said a year ago. Basically they have been split up for ages now & she has played on him apparently effecting her MH & being abusive too her.
This really won't end well.
But she says she owns half of that house. On that basis, council won't house her. I know this because it's the situation I was in. Until the house was sold, they were under no obligation to do so.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I think I've skipped a chapter. How the fuck has that woman managed to bag a two bed council flat with the click of a finger? I've been on the list for four years. What a fucking joke.
She has been waiting for one for a while from what she said a year ago. Basically they have been split up for ages now & she has played on him apparently effecting her MH & being abusive too her.
This really won't end well.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She's on live now, shoving more money in the fruity ignoring her daughter. She looks like a tit in a trance standing there in her oodie. Her friend is just encouraging her. £60 she's put in there!!!! "Well you'd better win then hadnt you Vic." Fucking hell. Enablers everywhere.

mumaof2boys

troubled or not smoking with ur child in the room, doing drugs or excessive drinking is harmful to ur child and no acceptable! how does she have her child in her care not being funny from what we see on live she's a bad mother and I don't say that lightly
I now completely agree, just watched her live, her poor little girl was in tears and she just sat there whinging at her to shut up, then was more interested in a slight bit of paint the girl accidentally got on her top, just sat there completely out of it staring into space, why go live?! Concentrate on your daughter!!!! I'm so angry!

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
So in the flat & already swearing at the little girl to leave her alone. Vicky should of definitely just moved out alone.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She’s got a booty call tonight😂
Please tell me S isn't going to be there and that she KNOWS this person? That little girl doesn't sleep. Gross behaviour if she's going to be around, too.

I've been thinking, too. I wonder if she'll be back on the class a's before long. She has this crazy sense that she's free and when people get that rush they make stupid, rash decisions to try and feel like they have an element of control over their life again.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Wtf! So is she still with him or has he finally had enough & left?
She's still with him. Sounds like an odd relationship. The things she described tonight as mental abuse sound more like a man who's sick and tired of his wife being the way she is. Tonight on the whole I am absolutely disgusted if I'm honest. Where to even begin. Telling her daughter to run her own bath. Took her five spliffs (yes, I'm sad, I counted 😂) before she finally got off her arse and ran it for her herself.

Then she takes her downstairs to make cookies at 10pm on a school night and the little girl says "we need to put the calpol in" whilst syringing it out of the bottle herself (which Victoria opened and handed back to her) and adding it to the cookie dough. Victoria, of course, insists they absolutely don't do that. But she definitely does, doesn't she? Kids that age don't come out with that for fun. So not only is she neglecting her, she's probably dosing her up at night too.

Sad thing is, that little girl clearly adores her. I can only imagine the issues she'll have when she's older if ss don't step in soon.

Last edited:
  • Wow

HBF1991

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what's happened today? I briefly caught her live earlier and people were saying they called the police and telling her to leave her husband.

Right now her views are very high but she's going to sleep and talking about how abusive he is towards her every day.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
She's an absolute disgrace, her mother gave her some money for her and the children to enjoy on their "holiday" and she begged victoria not to put it on fruit machines! Low and behold Victoria was shoving it in a fruit machine this evening while her young son begged her to stop wasting all their money. All she's done on this so called holiday is smoke(surprise) be on live and gamble!! She is disgusting. And her partner isn't abusive in the slightest (I do know this) she's just a lazy alcoholic gambling drug addict!!!
Wow. That is absolutely despicable. Last night she told her son to ring his dad and ask for money and he sent her some for them. Wonder if she actually gave it to them. I didn't know she was a gambling addict until it was mentioned here yesterday. I bet her partner is loving being able to sleep in his own bed for once and not coming home to a cloud of toxic smog.

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
She’s had a joint every hour, they got no toothbrushes and everything they need is back at the house,if she carries on with the neglect I’m contacting the daughter school

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
11.35pm little girl still awake does she not go and check her every now and than
Nope! I can't think of a single time she's ever got off her arse and put her to bed in the entire time I've watched her. S will either climb into mums scruffy bed while she chain smokes joints three feet away or one of her eldest daughters will put her to bed. With her being the sole carer I genuinely believe that girl is going to suffer.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Looks like the police came. Someone must have called them last night. Still sat there on live rolling a joint without a care in the world. She really doesn't give a shit, does she? Absolute embarrassment of a mother and a human being. I honestly don't think anything would deter her from the life she's living right now. Very, very sad.

She was rolling a joint in front of the kids yesterday on a live.

A very troubled lady indeed. I get She has had some significant trauma in her life but her kids are being dragged into it with her blasé approach to drugs and alcohol.
Her current partner sounds awful as well
troubled or not smoking with ur child in the room, doing drugs or excessive drinking is harmful to ur child and no acceptable! how does she have her child in her care not being funny from what we see on live she's a bad mother and I don't say that lightly

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Oh, I figured as much. I asked her if he was physically violent once and all she said was "no but he's very mean to me". Yeah, not bloody surprised love. My spouse wouldn't put up with that bollocks for a week, let alone years.

Also...does she ever change those scruffy bedsheets? Grotter.
Those bed sheets must STINK!!! She's asleep on live with that girl in the background
---
My other half is aware of her and he said if I acted like that I would be out on my ear. Gambling all their money, smoking, a lazy arse, can't even do the clothes washing. She doesn't even do the morning school run, her old mum has too!!
---
The fucking state of it right this second!!

Last edited:

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Just watched her feeding notes into a fruit machine in some pub, honestly this woman is just a drain on her family and everything else. Nothing is her fault. It’s about time SS properly intervened there and did something for that little girl and the boy too. As she freely admits Tik Tok is her addiction so fuck the rest eh. Wake up Vicky and do everyone a favour and sort yourself out, you are damaging your children. Stop the 24/7 pity party and grow the fuck up. Your book isn’t going to be published, let’s be brutally honest.
Honestly who's going to read 800 pages of her describing her mundane, miserable daily musings. "I went downstairs and made a coffee, I talked to my friends on tiktok, I sat around on my useless arse neglecting my kids." It's a diary not a bloody novel. She's completely delulu.